14.4 First time out

SCPilot

Well guys I was really hoping for a very low 14 but i turned in a 14.4. I met alot of the other SC people at Milan last Wed. My 60ft time was 2.3 something. I need traction!! I am running on stock 225 tires. But it was fun and I did not leave anything on the track. I have not been to the track since High School drags back in 1984 or 5. It was fun and I look forward to next year. I will be buying an EEC tuner. Bigger injectors and roller Rockers. And of course some drag radials. My last run I stage and then the guy who raced before me left alot of fluid on the track so the track guys goes out in front of me and mops it all up. SO needless to say running through all of this fluid made me run a 15.1. And it only gets worse. I was finally lined up with someone I was going to smoke and I end up lossing to a rusted out mid 80's S-10
Not a good last run. Next years mid to low 13's
ANyone have a lead on big injectors give me a yell.
Tim

Hey Tim, it was nice meeting you. After you left Jimmy and I got another run in and I was able to pull off a 14.4. We plan to attend Sundays from now on as they seem to do a better job with the track then. Hope to see you there again.

Hey Scott if you couldn't get what Dave was saying its a auto.

hmm....

Shoulda let me know you were going James. I would have went to. Im the one with the 91 Silver SC. We met a while back and you had your red SHO at milan watching other people run.

Shane and I are going this Wednsday. We should be there around 5pm. You guys should come out. Tell Ryan to come out with his SHO too.

Back