Ded

BirdofPrey97

Yes, that is right. There is not even enough activity on this site for any discussion of any sort. Not worth putting the "A" in the word above. Doubt anyone will read it.

Busying trying to get the house sold still. Found an acreage just outside of Ankeny probably going to get. Other than that busy driving between IA and IL and wishing I had time to work on the SC to get it ready for what use to be Club Clash.

Yes, that is right. There is not even enough activity on this site for any discussion of any sort. Not worth putting the "A" in the word above. Doubt anyone will read it.

Busying trying to get the house sold still. Found an acreage just outside of Ankeny probably going to get. Other than that busy driving between IA and IL and wishing I had time to work on the SC to get it ready for what use to be Club Clash.

Your right the forums are unuseually dead. I think a lot of guys are putting finishing touches on their cars. I am looking forward to racing in Earlville again. Dont know why nobody is posting about it on the Iowa site.

My wife and I have look for an acreage as well but nothing in our area trips our trigger. Just want an outbuilding I can use to work on cars and store all my stuff. Post some pictures of the place if you buy it;)

Ken

It got my attention. ;)

I'm pretty sure my car won't be ready come spring. Might be pushing it to have it on the road by July.
too many things left to buy and no money to buy it. I could always just slap it back together and run it like it was last year, but I really want to get the fuel system right, headers fabbed up, and new intake tract straightened away before I bother.

My wife has relatives in Ankeny. We usually get down there once a year.

Paul,

Let me know what you have planned in Branson. My folks live down there and sometimes can get good deals on shows and such.

Dont know why, but I wasnt getting any emails that this post was getting replies.........

Lowered the price on our house in IL, so hopefully, someone will bite.

Back