80 lb Siemens Injectors $255 shipped

BirdofPrey97

Looking at trying a group buy again. How many do we have interested in 60s and who in 80s? Siemens EV1 standard length/size

Be 250 for 60s lower 48

Be 255 for 80s lower 48

Depending on how many we buy is what makes the price. That is for the first 36 bought. We get more than 6 people that PAY that size will get cheaper.

If we do not get 6 people for each kind that size will not be purchased.

Have to get people with the $ by 5-1-11. If you do not have the $ or not sure if you will have the $ by that date please do not post until you do to help keep the thread clean. If you have questions Please PM me or email birdofprey97 at gmail dot com

I have done this GB twice with success. The last time it was tried it did not occur due to lack of interest, so if you want them and have at least the amount of $ available as listed above let me know and we will get this moving forward.

5/5/11
60s
1. Davec73
2. SuperChicken89

80s
1. MyWhite89 P
2. 90blkbrd P
3. 92bird P
4. Black89XR7 P
5. Macius8 P
6. sics6 P
7. 89XR7TDP
8. forcedbird94?
9. GTPsite, selliot P
10. Supercharged95 P
11. Clubgpsite, bluegpgtp P
12. StilwellSC P
13. nliberto P
14. BKB P
15. shoalcracker P

As of 4/29/11 we do not have enough to do the 60lb. We do have enough to do the 80lbs at 255.00 a pair.
There are no additional parts required to go from 60s to 80s. Both require a tune and the 80s can be tuned to do the work of the 60s.

Last edited:
I will definitely be in for a set of 80's though I'm not sure yet if I will need short ones or regular length. That I need to figure out.

Chris

I have not checked into any shorties yet. Time has not allowed me too, but if there is a demand it can be looked into it. If it's just 1 or 2 sets odds are that a discount is going to be hard for me to come by.

Put me down for a set of 60's.. Ironically they are for my GTP, which uses the same type/style injectors..

This is a good price.

Jeramie

What about even bigger injectors? I'm thinking 100+. My 80's are maxed now and I would like to run e85 at some point. How big High impedence can he get?

I can get the larger sizes, but again the count would have to be at least 6 sets before any real discount is available. The largest I have bought are 220s that went into a 572 twin turbo.

If you know what you want let me know and I can get you some pricing, but plelase keep that to email or PM.

I am Greyghost over on clubGP.

Put me down for a set of 60's.. Ironically they are for my GTP, which uses the same type/style injectors..

This is a good price.

Jeramie

Cancel that, put me down for a set of 80's instead. I'm going to need them if I want to try E-85.

So that puts us at 4 out of 6 sets required for 80 lb/hr. :cool:

I'm solid on this, got the cash ready to go.

Jeramie

Updated first post with current information needed. Seems we need one more for the 80s and a couple more for the 60s at this point. Getting close as long as everyone has the $ available it looks like the 80s should at least go through.

What about even bigger injectors? I'm thinking 100+. My 80's are maxed now and I would like to run e85 at some point. How big High impedence can he get?

How much HP are you putting down?? I didnt think you were over 450 and your 80s are almost maxed?

Ken

Back