80 lb Siemens Injectors $255 shipped

That's odd. I've not had any issues getting injectors during this time (just received a large order 2 weeks ago). I guess it pays to work with a big vendor. ;) I have injectors in stock but can't match the price, sorry.

Yes, I was just doing this because a couple guys asked me too. Thought it would help out the community, but has turned into a much longer drawn out situation.

The vendor I am going through has sold injectors to you in the past Dave at least that is what he stated last night. I know this vendor does over 8,000 injectors a month and has any other injector available but this one. I was told about them from my over seas friends that restore American cars and this vendor is here in the states. A quick call to Siemen backed up what has been stated.

All Hail Dave and only parts for your SC can be purchased from him. He has all parts out on time and never holds you up with any plans that have been made. Please bow now. ;):D

Last edited:
They have shipped and are on the way to the vendor. Getting everyones addresses together that way there is no wait for them to come from me, but can be sent directly from the vendor.

Shipped & Received

89XR7TD
BKB
Macius8
sics6
bluegpgtp
92bird

Shipped:

mywhite89
black89xr7
shoalcracker
stilwellsc
nliberto
selliott
supercharged95
IkeyM

Last edited:
Yes, I was just doing this because a couple guys asked me too. Thought it would help out the community, but has turned into a much longer drawn out situation.

All Hail Dave and only parts for your SC can be purchased from him. He has all parts out on time and never holds you up with any plans that have been made. Please bow now. ;):D

Why is it that I can't simply make a statement without it being perceived as some sort of personal attack? I didn't mean anything by what I said other than to point out that not everyone is out of stock. I didn't try to rain on your parade and I am not trying to compete with your group purchase. I have sent several of your participants to you with good will because as I said above, I cannot match your price.

If this is really just an effort to help the club then it should stay that way - as a group buy to help out the club. I'm not sure why you would take my comments personally, particularly if you aren't personally profiting from this (as I assume you are not). If I had thought that this was a "for profit" venture, then I would not have said anything at all.

;)Dave,

I was just giving you a hard time and laughing to myself about the availability, because they are out there, just not at $255 for set of 6 shipped to you. Did the best I could with the sarcasm smiley. :D

Working on getting a GB together for your QHs as we speak. Have 3 of the 5 needed.

The arrival date to the vendor is friday and all the required addresses have been sent to the vendor, so items should be shipped out on Monday.

;)Dave,

I was just giving you a hard time and laughing to myself about the availability, because they are out there, just not at $255 for set of 6 shipped to you. Did the best I could with the sarcasm smiley. :D

Working on getting a GB together for your QHs as we speak. Have 3 of the 5 needed.

Ya, I'm not very good at picking up on sarcasm. :rolleyes:

;)Dave,

Send the link for the QH group buy, please.

Payment has been made and the injectors are in. They are busy packaging them as we speak and will be mailed USPS tomorrow excluding the CN order it has to be sent UPS due to the strike.

All must be signed for it was the only way I could get the vendor to send them out directly. Sorry for the hassle, so if you are not home you will get a notice in the mail to go to the local Post Office and pick them up.

Appreciate everyones patience and hanging in there. You all are great!

All the injectors have shipped. I am working on getting the tracking info sent out to each person. Should have them within a week at the most provided you live in the US. CN people it is coming via UPS.

Everyone should have a PM (yes, I couldnt dig up all the emails fast enough) with their tracking information. If you don't have tracking information let me know.

Todd

Back