cars,parts,engines for sale

smich

i have a 89-93 version engine brand new ford old stock in crate.it is a ford reman short block complete.i bought it from texas and im in iowa.also have a 1995 tbird 5 spd car without engine and trans in it.the car is deep red and in mint condition with absolutely no rust.have a complete 1995 black sc with running engine and 5 speed trans.body is rough and all the drive train and some interior parts would go to complete the mint maroon car, also have 1990 black with black interior complete automatic sc the engine and trans are removed but were running excellent when taken out.car is rough but complete.please call after 5 with any questions or interest as i have hade these items a few years and have lost interest. all would make great additions or replacements for you sc ers out there. my name is scott cell is 319 360 4245 home is 319 854 6958. thanks.

hey,

Are you trying to sell everything together, or are you parting these out? What's the plan? Also, any idea on prices?

When you say "shortblock complete", what exactly comes with the block? I might be able to use it....Talk to me about a price, shipped to 70090 please for that short block

Where in IA are you? Plenty of us here that would take the items off your hands as long as we know some prices as well.

let me see if I read this right...
you have TWO 95 5-spd SCs?
1 running and 1 missing drivetrain but in mint condition

Where in Iowa are you??

carl we might have to take a road trip lol

UM, YEAH!!!
I have the motor coming out of my 90 when the built motor is done!
and probably enough parts around here now to build another motor!
OH, AND I can get my hands on another good short block too!

/\------already lives in IA, so much closer than you.........back off. ;):D I will send Melon down there to take care of you all!

On a way more serious note. I was hoping to be able to go and take a look and maybe some pics to post for everyone, but it seems a response is too much to ask. Trollin..........????????? He was on last night and didn't reply.

Last edited:
/\------already lives in IA, so much closer than you.........back off. ;):D I will send Melon down there to take care of you all!

On a way more serious note. I was hoping to be able to go and take a look and maybe some pics to post for everyone, but it seems a response is too much to ask. Trollin..........????????? He was on last night and didn't reply.

We ain't skeered of no Melon!
Now if you send him down to take care of us tell him to bring his blue seats and we MIGHT let him live long enough to get home if he leaves them as payment for passage! lol

I called and talked to him last night about the short block, looks like I will be getting it unless there is some really big problem in getting it to me. man, if only I had room for another project car.....

He posted his phone number the rest is public info if they have it listed. How is it not nice when it is public info they posted?

If anyone talks to him ask him about the interior in his black 1990. Im looking for black leather since my half and half grey black part leather seats just dont stack up to all black leather

If anyone talks to him ask him about the interior in his black 1990. Im looking for black leather since my half and half grey black part leather seats just dont stack up to all black leather

the seats are not leather, they are black and gray cloth.....asked him about those too:)

yes that is me sorry i dont get back to everyone quickly but have alot of things going on and only get on computer at home a little at night. yes the 1990 seats are in good shape but there black and gray cloth.

prices im looking for 800.00 for 1995 mint roller. 1200.00 for 1995 complete running 5 spd its a little rough body wise but is complete i drove it from illinois home to iowa about 3 hrs when i got it.the 1990 auto complete car but is apart looking for 800.00 that one also drove when i got it but disasembled to start on freshening it.have an extra dash,wheels,and other parts cant remember all since its all in storage.

Back