Can't open SCCoA hosted pictures ?

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
For the past day or so, I'm unable to open pictures that were uploaded to SCCoA and appear on the post as a thumbnail pic like the one attached to this post.

David

Attachments

• fuel pump test.gif
    fuel pump test.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 106
I sent Pat an email to see if he could take a look. Probably an issue with the database on our server. Hopefully he can take a look very soon. This post was the first I had heard of the issue. Thanks for letting us know.

Would love to post some pictures in a new thread but dont want to post if I cant have pictures that will pop up. How long before it is corrected?

Ken

You can post pictures, just don't upload them to the SCCoA web site. I don't know what is wrong or exactly when it will be resolved. We have emailed people that can help, but I have not heard back from them.

Actually I just clicked on the image in Dave's original post and the image was displayed. I don't have any official word, but Pat did submit a ticket back on 4/4 for some SQL errors. This issue may be resolved.

Actually I just clicked on the image in Dave's original post and the image was displayed. I don't have any official word, but Pat did submit a ticket back on 4/4 for some SQL errors. This issue may be resolved.

Yes it's working now.

Thanks Pat & George.

David

Back