Dynotech 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft, CLOSED

5.0l sc/lx

Hi Ryan I am interested in this group buy I am not sure what the length would be for a 5.0 L SC/LX I know the F150 has the exact size for my Bill Elliot. If you happen to know if the 3.5" and the length would fit, I would jump right in. Please email me or PM me to speak about this......:eek::D:
Many Thanx

Victor & Diane
Spinningwheels-sc
352-732-5013

List updated only 3 more to go.:)

Here is the stock driveshaft length information:
94-97 3.8L 4R70W 57" driveshaft

94-97 4.6L 4R70W 58.20" driveshaft

93-98 Mark VIII 4R70W 58.20" driveshaft

89-95 3.8L M5R2 53.80" driveshaft

89-93 3.8L AOD 57.80" driveshaft

89-93 5.0 AOD 57.80" driveshaft

I quess it's time for me to jump in to this group buy.:cool:

I will take one to my '90 5 speed.

That is bolt on part or do I have to make some extra work to fit it?

-Sami from Finland

Sami,

Its a bolt in piece, you'll have to arrange shipping with Alan.

That also make 9 accounted for, 1 to go unless David wants to buy that 3rd one.:D

I will help anyone arrange shipping however I got severely burned by ups over an international shipment and will not allow them to have access to my credit card information for an international shipment. I can set it up and charge it to your method of payment, but the charges will be made by UPS or fedex whoever gets used. If The post office would accept them I would gladly ship that way however the package is in excess of their size limits.

One to go, this should finsih quickly. I will get with the laser shop about the loops as well.
For the guys doing aod's I highly suggest the 4r70w extension housing swap, call me and I will explain. I have plenty of extension housings here.
Alan
513 898 1580

Alan, can you please ask about having T56 slip joints installed on mine? I'm thinking it should be no problem, but I'd like to know ahead of time if there is any issue.

You are meaning the yoke correct? Is a t56 different from an aod? I know one of the ones from the last gp was for a t56 and it wasn't an issue I will need to give them spline count and measurements if it is something different.
Alan

I may be interested. On the hoops, I'm not familiar with that part. Is that so, if the shaft comes apart at high speed, it doesn't fly around and kill people?

What's the deadline for this GB?

Oh, and what would be shipping to L.A. California?

David

Back