Dynotech 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft, CLOSED

2 payments have been recieved so far, when all are here i am taking them all at once to the bank and ordering the shafts immediately.
Alan

Would you please reply either by email or private message to those you received payment from so that we all know when you have received our payment. Mail does get lost.

Thanks,
Joe.

There we have it, everyone get your payments in and send me an email with specs. alan at dirtydogperformance dot com

I haven't placed the order yet, still waiting on a few payments. At this point I think a deadline of the end of the month would be fair to everyone.
Alan

That is completely up to all of you, it really doesn't matter to me. Last time they started shipping within 3 days and had them all done within 10.
Alan

Installed loop picture
dsl.jpg

Everyone who has not paid please contact me to let me know the status. I prefer email because if I forget I can check through it. Use DRIVESHAFT in the title please to make it easier on me.
Alan

Alan, sent you an email on payment and the SCT chip. Updated the first post for those that posted that they paid.

Almost completed. Your's already got here Anthony, that was fast. I only know of one more we are waiting on then I need to check the list.
Warning to anyone wanting to get in you better make it fast.
Alan

Back