Dynotech 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft, CLOSED

I need to double check but I think victors check is last 2 more showed up today. I was without power most of the day from last nights storm.
Alan

I am getting several requests for people who want in today. I am setting a deadline of check received by monday may 30th. Any check not received by then will be returned or destroyed after contacting the sender. Anyone left on the fence needs to hurry or pay via paypal or credit card we are not waiting any longer. If I wasn't waiting on one still I would have shut it off by now. Monday afternoon I am taking the checks to the bank,transferring the paypal funds, and running the credit cards with intention of placing the order on wednesday june 1st.
Alan

I am getting several requests for people who want in today. I am setting a deadline of check received by monday may 30th. Any check not received by then will be returned or destroyed after contacting the sender. Anyone left on the fence needs to hurry or pay via paypal or credit card we are not waiting any longer. If I wasn't waiting on one still I would have shut it off by now. Monday afternoon I am taking the checks to the bank,transferring the paypal funds, and running the credit cards with intention of placing the order on wednesday june 1st.
Alan

Sounds good, lets get it going already)

Ok going through my checks and notes, have some confusing ones, one MO from ontario that I do not even have a name on. No clue who this is, what it is or where it is going.
ALL AOD CARS I need to know if you are keeping the small diameter yoke or upgrading to the 4r70w yoke. I have plenty of the extension housings here I can and will sell. As is they are $15, with new seal and bushing they are $30, plus freight. They do not weigh much.
Getting the info together is difficult
Anyone that has not sent me an email please send me an email with driveshaft in the subject line. I need to know where to ship the unit, what it needs to fit and your name. A note of how you paid wouldn't hurt either so I can figure out this stray I have.
If you need want a safety loop please note that as well.
I will be calling several people tomorrow on ones that are confusing me. I have one check for $390 meant to include a loop and freight on the loop, makes no sense to me.
Current count is 14 as far as I know everyone has paid, assembling the order may change that.
Alan

I have sent messages to the 2 people on the list that I cannot find their info and/or read it. If I ever do this again I will create a form that must be filled out.
Alan

Well the worst that could happen is you end up with 2 xtra driveshafts.But i am sure they will be in contact after they dont recieve theirs!!

I have sent messages to the 2 people on the list that I cannot find their info and/or read it. If I ever do this again I will create a form that must be filled out.
Alan

Ok no response from one, maybe he will read this or someone else knows how to reach him. Josh Torkelson I need your information.I cannot find it. I may have lost it however I need it either way.
If anyone knows how to reach him please have him contact me

update, all payments have been recieved and deposited and the list has been sent to dynotech, waiting for an invoice from them to pay them but they should be working on them now.
Alan

Back