Club clash 2011

kenewagner

What happen to a spring club Clash with multiple car clubs participating? It was going to be a new set up concerning rules and who could run and nothing is being posted about it, whether it is on or not on. Is there just a lack of interest?? I dont get it:confused:

Ken

There was snow on the track yesterday morning, so that might have something to do with the lack on interest.

Several of us will not have our cars back together until June, so we know we are out of the running.

Pretty sure the SC scene is just dead. Been waiting on details for this to bring the truck and run it. ;)

There was snow on the track yesterday morning, so that might have something to do with the lack on interest.

Several of us will not have our cars back together until June, so we know we are out of the running.

Pretty sure the SC scene is just dead. Been waiting on details for this to bring the truck and run it. ;)

It hasnt been the best weather this spring. Would be nice if someone organized some kind of meet at the track even if it was a test and tune day. Not caring so much about winning at bracket racing as just running the car to see what it will do

Ken

I'd be up for a get together but my work schedule currently has that looking extremely doubtful for a while.

Anyone care to do a meet out at the 1/8th mile just south of Council Bluffs? Just for fun runs? You would get slips and there are usually just about everything there you could run against.

As far as i know they only have open runs friday or saturday night. It would probably be july at the earliest for me to make the 3 hr drive over.

Anyone else?

As far as i know they only have open runs friday or saturday night. It would probably be july at the earliest for me to make the 3 hr drive over.

Anyone else?

That works for me. I also talked to Benny (gogo5.0) and he said he would be interested. Maybe Melon.

Ken

Anyone care to do a meet out at the 1/8th mile just south of Council Bluffs? Just for fun runs? You would get slips and there are usually just about everything there you could run against.

Is that the same place that has the road course? (Mid-America . . . ?)

Is that the same place that has the road course? (Mid-America . . . ?)

Yes.

Here is their schedule for the year. Looks like open is 7 to 11 Friday and Saturday nights. Think it's $20 to race all night long. Whenever it says "Street Drags" is when it's open to the public.

This will give me motivation to get the new clutch, transmission and few other goodies on the car. Of course that means I have to get it from IL to NE.

http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/2006/pdf/2011/2011_drag_schedule.pdf

Assuming with the weather over there this is no longer an option.........

Can't even get my car over to NE to get worked on for a couple more weeks at least. Putting a bid in on a house today.

Back