Carlisle

gldiii

SCCoA Lifetime Member
I have reserved a tent, a table and six chairs for the SCCoA. Hopefully it will be used to get out of the sun and not out of the rain!

Thanks to everyone for their participation in this event.

That would be nice! I have an email into the All Ford Coordinator to see how many have pre-registered. I'll post up what I hear back from her.

George,

Will you be there?

I'm betting you won't be able to make it, so, to make up for it can you have our lunch catered? BBQ Ribs sound good. Thanks George! :D

We have 7 (seven) pre-registrants. Pre-registration closes on May 2nd.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it again this year. We probably should get lunch for these 7 people. :rolleyes:

Well,

I tried!!! I actually am not bringing the SC this year so that I can finally bring the 85 GT Convertible. ANyway, put my club as the Super Coupe club of america anyway. So, 7 registered, 6 SC's!!!!

Don

Just got my confirmation from my employer for the weekend off. I Just registerd the 89 Super Coupe and will bringing the queen in the trailer. I also checked SCCOA as the club for reserving the tent. I've only met a few of you, So I look forward to meeting more of you guys this year ... I wont be there till friday evening, but if you guys are still there friday when I get there. I'll stop over for a meet and greet ...

Just got my confirmation from my employer for the weekend off. I Just registerd the 89 Super Coupe and will bringing the queen in the trailer. I also checked SCCOA as the club for reserving the tent. I've only met a few of you, So I look forward to meeting more of you guys this year ... I wont be there till friday evening, but if you guys are still there friday when I get there. I'll stop over for a meet and greet ...

I registered my bird and my dads mark8 on friday so there's 2 more. Where you staying? I'm sure we'll be up real late at the hotel carlisle. Come on over if you want.:D

I'm actually camping right on the grounds if you guys see a black 2011 EcoBoosted f150 FX4 pulling a black 20ft enclosed car trailer with a svt cobra emblem on it , that's me. Hopefully you guys around when I arrive . If not maybe I will unload the car and go for a ride .

I'm actually camping right on the grounds if you guys see a black 2011 EcoBoosted f150 FX4 pulling a black 20ft enclosed car trailer with a svt cobra emblem on it , that's me. Hopefully you guys around when I arrive . If not maybe I will unload the car and go for a ride .

I think the plan is to go to Hooters Friday evening for dinner.

I have to admit I didnt pre-regerster either yet. This week definitely. Work has been hectic and free time at a minimum. My SC issues have bene a definite depression/bummer for me but the show must go on.

I am also having once again issues getting tshirts. I was hoping to make this a yearly thing but between art issues and tshirt issues im unsure what if anything will happen

Trophies I will be getting though. SO there will be trophies!!!
Also I am thinking about handing them out in the show field on Sunday as oppossed to dinner on Saturday. Saturday is of course go-karts and I dont want peopel having to rush!

Unsure also how well the raffle will go. We will see what shows up but I have nothing in hand.

In the end I was hoping for a bit more hooraaahh this year but it just hasnt been panning out that way. To that Im sorry

AND.. Thank you Goerge for getting us the tent and table.

AND...Don I owe you a call

Last edited:
I want to pre-register but I will be probably be going with my buddy to the GM nationals one this year so I am not sure if I can do two of these. I have hopes and would like to pre-register so you dont have parking issues. I do my best to make it every year but, car being underpowered and other logistics makes it harder for me to want to attend.

yes it does, you should see the getto intake tube i got on there. And the multy colored m90 its not flashy in there.

Paint the dam blower and unfunky the intake! I dont even think Ill hav emy car there yet again

Im not taking off the blower unless something else is going on it.

I just have a few things going.

So why have you not been able to sort out the issues?

lack of time currently...Ive been thinking perhaps my top adapter plate may be leaking. Ive never resealed it or even thought about it. Im going to reseal that before ripping the blower off. EVEN before I get a chance to data log.

I know I dont have an IC leak and had resealed the SC inlet. Worth a shot and wont take much time

Back