Its out of the garage.

ricardoa1

Been getting the car back together, and putting plates back on this week, Still need to put the AC line back on, put back the AC compressor clutch components, and charge it up. Lower the rear end a little by taking one set of Poly spring bushings. And get an alignment.

The winter repairs seem to have been working out ok.

I had a little mishap with the ZEX nitrous controller so I am sending that out to get fixed. But I dont need it till I line up next to Corey anyhow. But the car is almost spring ready and although slow for now it will make it, hopefully, to the premier of FAST 5. Last time the Parking lot of the theatre turned into a car show. I hope this year is the same. If anything ill WOT after the movie and make belief that I am a stunt driver.

04202011137.jpg

Love the staggered Cobra Rs.

David

Thanks, chrome wheels have been against my religion for the longest time. I always thought they were tacky. But at the carshows its the only way to get attention.
I hate the maintenence of polishing them ect.

04202011138.jpg

Last edited:
Car looks awesome Rico, I'm starting to wish I had a polished or billet looking wheel. And no electronic boost controller here, too expensive right now.

Corey

Not sure I like it yet. Need more pics. Not sure what it is. What diameter wheels are they? Car doesn't look as low now.

But the car is almost spring ready and although slow for now it will make it, hopefully, to the premier of FAST 5. Last time the Parking lot of the theatre turned into a car show. I hope this year is the same. If anything ill WOT after the movie and make belief that I am a stunt driver.

Aren't you getttin alittle old for them shenanigans?

Back