Oregon/Washington/North West Chapter

scconw

im pretty sure that ther is a chapter in the NW, its at sccow.com

i live in yakima, WA.. right smack dab in the middle of the state. my father has a supercoupe and im tryin to sell my turbocoupe to buy a supercoupe (im 16 still). id like to meet up with some other SC owners when i get mine and go for a cruise across the state. it would be pretty fun IMO. peace dudes.

my email is nervekiler@yahoo.com if you wanna chat about cars and stuff, my AOL screenname is MrYummm, peace

-Frank

Oregon SW Washington SC owners

I am interested in whether you have gone anywhere with the Oregon SW Washington SC Chapter or local club?
Jim

We "The SCCoW" or what WAS called the SCCoNW back in the day left the SCCoA back in the Bill E. days for reasons I am not even gonna get into.

Regardless....We all left and now have our own site located at the SCCoW.com...Check us out...

We are having our annual bash at the SC Farm in Port Orchard this weekend infact...Its a blast...Keg, horseshoes, Loud Music, Burnout contest, Pool table, Air Hockey and the list goes on...We are also suppose to hit the track before all the above goes down...So visit the SCCoW...The directions to the meet are there along with many contact numbers to help you out in any way to find the place. Its actually pretty damn easy to find and everyone is easy to get along with...

Cheers,

Brad

If you hold a meet email me

I'd be the first one there. I'm a new owner to a 95 SC that I got SUPER cheep and would be very happy to join in the joy of owning with other owners. PLEASE email me when you decide to have a meet Kevzsupercoupe@hotmail.com

NW OR SW WA SC Club

I am collecting Names, Phone Numbers and Emails for guys in our area,
Northern Oregon / Southern Washington. When I get enough collected I will start looking at hosting a local chapter of SCCOA or more likely the SCCoW (Super Coupe Club of Washington). Then we can start talking about having some meets, Dyno runs, Shop Visits, whatever.

Being a SC owner can be painful and as the old adage goes, misery loves company.

If you are interested send your contact information (name, Phone and email) to Jim Brophy buffaloroams@yahoo.com

Last edited:
SR71BLACKBIRD said:
I am collecting Names, Phone Numbers and Emails for guys in our area,
Northern Oregon / Southern Washington. When I get enough collected I will start looking at hosting a local chapter of SCCOA or more likely the SCCoW (Super Coupe Club of Washington). Then we can start talking about having some meets, Dyno runs, Shop Visits, whatever.

Being a SC owner can be painful and as the old adage goes, misery loves company.

If you are interested send your contact information (name, Phone and email) to Jim Brophy buffaloroams@yahoo.com

With the exception of myself and maybe one or two others, the guys from the SCCoW that already exists don't post or lurk here at the SCCoA...A chapter here may do OK, but the bulk of the Northwestern members are already use to using the SCCoW of today.

Regardless, good luck.

Brad

Jim,
They already have a SCC of Washington (www.SCCOW.com) and a there is always the SCC of Northwest (www.SCCONW.com -Mostly from Canada) so we need one for SW Washington / Portland metro area. I see alot of SC's around here all the time. Travis from Fast Specialties here in Vancouver has an SC. There is also someone on here from Canby Oregon too. The owner of Magnum Powers is by Hillsboro/Forest Grove Oregon. So there are lots of SC's around here.

Paul, what parts of Vancouver are you at? I'm in Minnehaha area by the Ross Power Station / Fast Specialties. Have Jim put you on the E-mailing list as we should all get together after the weather gets a little warmer.

BobGPz said:
Paul, what parts of Vancouver are you at? I'm in Minnehaha area by the Ross Power Station / Fast Specialties. Have Jim put you on the E-mailing list as we should all get together after the weather gets a little warmer.

Hey,
I know where that is...I see regular evidence of donut practice in front of that place...
Just moved to 18th st. off Andresen.
Was in Hazel Dell on hazel dell ave...
Working at HP right now.....
I kinda shy about meeting cuz my car is a HEAP right now....:eek: :eek: :eek:

paul:)

Last edited:
what they need all that torque for?
geez with #'s like that you wouldn't even FEEL IT if you drove over a civic!:D

Hey Paul,
They Stink! I can not stand the smell of those things. I will rather get a ticket trying to pass those stinking things than be stuck behind them..

Hey, there's a (about a 1990) Silver SC that parks across from K-Mart just down the street from you. It is usally in the back of the Car Rental place. I see it once in a while when I go get bent over paying my bill at the Allstate Insurance place back there.

Hey Guys, I might, MIGHT be getting an 89 SC this weekend!!!
Got any puddles you need depth-tested?????
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BobGPz said:
Bring it over and we'll cut out that air silencer.. or O2 inlet tube if you prefer..
:D

Naw,
I'm just gonna wind-er out in 5th gear pointed at the Columbia, and see if she'll skim all the way across to Portland!!!!!!!
:cool:

UPDATE:
Picked-it up yesterday! This one runs much nicer, and shifts perfectly!
Needs brake and interior work, but other than that its a gr8 deal for $800 bux!
U guys MUST SEE THIS ONE!

paul

Last edited:
im in washington :)
but im selling my car soon or trading it for something else. but got no takers yet. im jsut gonan have fun driving it before it goes :D

Back