Oregon/Washington/North West Chapter

Gresham Oregon

Anybody around here know where The Sc club meets or if there is even one?

I have an 1989 SC 5spd, and a 1993 auto.

No club around here :( , but on occasion a few of us get together. Last year around Xmas we all met up at the Portland International Raceway light show and had about 5 or 6 SC's, and we had 4 of us meet up last summer in Bend Oregon for a All Ford Car Show...

You can email James at: Buffaloroams@yahoo.com as he has some links and stuff of some thunderbirds groups around here... also My "myspace" has a link to some thunderbird enthusiasts. My space link is something like www.myspace.com\roadrashed\.....

Holy dead thread revival

Now that there is no SCCoW (or at least the forum is not maintained/operational) I would like to see if we can get a N.W. chapter.

NW TBirds.. i want a club..pls pls pls

picked up a bird couple months or so ago. and have been checking around not much in this area. and as far as the websites people are posting in this column they are not working...who knows maybe they just dont like me.lol.. but any how i am in the longview area 45 min from portland. if any one wld like to get a hold of me ..feel free to do so my yahell messenger is formula72 and also i set up something at myspace for now to try and find other enthusiasts in the area.. http://groups.myspace.com/TBirdSC

Going Drifting

Hey guys in the NWC (North West Crew) I'm taking my newly purchased 90 SC (beater) to Monroe / Evergreen Speedway Friday the 11th.
If you want, come watch me be embarressed by a bunch of kids in 240's.:D
Tim

Drifting 6-1-07

Hey NWCrew, Drifting friday night at evergreen speed way in Monroe WA.
See ya there! ( if its not raining:mad: )

There's a few of us over on tccoa.com in the washington chapter that are tryin to get something started for a meet sometime this summer. Stop on over and take a looksie! We're talkin somewhere like Mt. Rainier, Hod Rod Cafe in Post Falls ID, or something else.

I would be down for MT. Rainier cruise. Be able to get some good backround pics for the car too.

SCCoW???

What happened to you guys? I had a blast on the meet i came out to in Bremerton. We did the cruise and the burnout contest which I actually didn't make it in time for but is there anybody on this forum from that club? Maybe you all remember that jackass in the eclipse that raced us all one by one and lost EVERY time on our cruise? Then the track time at bremerton raceway.... I just bought my car back (Long story) and I went to look up the SCCoW and it seems to have just disappeared!! Can we get this going again? Come on guys, I know some of you are still out there!!!

Hello?!?

Just reposting to get this thread to the top of the board. Come on people, I know there's some serious SC owners around here! I'm in Renton, WA and would love to get the Northwest going again! Rainier, Leavenworth, all the same scenic twisties I love on the bike would be great in the cars too! I'm trying to buy a 2nd SC right now so I can start tearing into my current one and making it a screamer while I drive the other, I'd love to get together with some people and have some fun!

Now that there is no SCCoW (or at least the forum is not maintained/operational) I would like to see if we can get a N.W. chapter.

Hey i am from snohomish washington and was thinking the same thing. So if you need anybody to join i have a couple of friends with sc's that would love to have a chapter for WA and have a couple of get togethers with the birds.
89whitebirdy@gmail.com. Thanks

slacking

Sorry, I know I posted back in like November trying to get this started but bear in mind that I work on generators for a living, so I'm a liiiiiittle busy right now lol. I'm still extremely interested in reviving the SCCoW. I just bought a new tranny for my 95 5 speed, looking forward to getting that installed and picking up my new wheels!! Better weather is just around the corner so let's get some meets and drives together, set it up, make it an awesome summer!!

I am free Sunday's & Monday's let me know and I'll try to have Chris and a few other guys come. Most of the guys I know live around here by Pacific Raceways. Test and Tune at the track would always make for a good meet.

A.J.

I am free Sunday's & Monday's let me know and I'll try to have Chris and a few other guys come. Most of the guys I know live around here by Pacific Raceways. Test and Tune at the track would always make for a good meet.

A.J.

It'll be a few months before my SC is ready for the road but I wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow owners anyway...if you don't mind an old guy taggin' along.:)

I'm waaaaay down in Longview, though.....

Lemme know.

Thanks
Doug Dwyer

Idaho is all good, it's just a hard deal figuring where the middle ground is for everyone to get together. We can figure it out for sure though. Pacific raceways test and tune sounds like a grand idea, I'm not gonna be running my car until the drivetrain work is done but I'm down to go hang out, might even bring the bike out and run that, I'd like to know what it'll do too. There's some great response happening this time around, thank you guys, let's keep this going!!

I'm right outside of Portland. I may be game. Not sure about thrashing me SC as of yet (need motor mounts). But a meet and greet would be cool.

Let me know when and if you want to set up a Pacific Raceways meet I have plenty of tools and after the last halfshaft incident at test and tune should be able to get just about anybody back on the road just short of a trailer(soon to come)

A.J.

Back