Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oregon/Washington/North West Chapter

SCCoW???

What happened to you guys? I had a blast on the meet i came out to in Bremerton. We did the cruise and the burnout contest which I actually didn't make it in time for but is there anybody on this forum from that club? Maybe you all remember that jackass in the eclipse that raced us all one by one and lost EVERY time on our cruise? Then the track time at bremerton raceway.... I just bought my car back (Long story) and I went to look up the SCCoW and it seems to have just disappeared!! Can we get this going again? Come on guys, I know some of you are still out there!!!

Hello?!?

Just reposting to get this thread to the top of the board. Come on people, I know there's some serious SC owners around here! I'm in Renton, WA and would love to get the Northwest going again! Rainier, Leavenworth, all the same scenic twisties I love on the bike would be great in the cars too! I'm trying to buy a 2nd SC right now so I can start tearing into my current one and making it a screamer while I drive the other, I'd love to get together with some people and have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdaj View Post
    Now that there is no SCCoW (or at least the forum is not maintained/operational) I would like to see if we can get a N.W. chapter.
    Hey i am from snohomish washington and was thinking the same thing. So if you need anybody to join i have a couple of friends with sc's that would love to have a chapter for WA and have a couple of get togethers with the birds.
    89whitebirdy@gmail.com. Thanks

slacking

Sorry, I know I posted back in like November trying to get this started but bear in mind that I work on generators for a living, so I'm a liiiiiittle busy right now lol. I'm still extremely interested in reviving the SCCoW. I just bought a new tranny for my 95 5 speed, looking forward to getting that installed and picking up my new wheels!! Better weather is just around the corner so let's get some meets and drives together, set it up, make it an awesome summer!!

I am free Sunday's & Monday's let me know and I'll try to have Chris and a few other guys come. Most of the guys I know live around here by Pacific Raceways. Test and Tune at the track would always make for a good meet.

A.J.

hey all are ya forgetting about the third state that is part of the northwest, idaho how bout us?

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdaj View Post
    I am free Sunday's & Monday's let me know and I'll try to have Chris and a few other guys come. Most of the guys I know live around here by Pacific Raceways. Test and Tune at the track would always make for a good meet.

A.J.

It'll be a few months before my SC is ready for the road but I wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow owners anyway...if you don't mind an old guy taggin' along.

I'm waaaaay down in Longview, though.....

Lemme know.

Thanks
    Doug Dwyer

Idaho is all good, it's just a hard deal figuring where the middle ground is for everyone to get together. We can figure it out for sure though. Pacific raceways test and tune sounds like a grand idea, I'm not gonna be running my car until the drivetrain work is done but I'm down to go hang out, might even bring the bike out and run that, I'd like to know what it'll do too. There's some great response happening this time around, thank you guys, let's keep this going!!

I'm right outside of Portland. I may be game. Not sure about thrashing me SC as of yet (need motor mounts). But a meet and greet would be cool.

Let me know when and if you want to set up a Pacific Raceways meet I have plenty of tools and after the last halfshaft incident at test and tune should be able to get just about anybody back on the road just short of a trailer(soon to come)

A.J.

I just moved up to the Seattle area (I'm actually in Bellevue just south of Lake Sam.) Actually looked at a place that was right across the street from an SC owner,(one black and one red, IIRC) not sure if they post here or not. There's also a water store at the Crossroads Mall that has an SC as a mascot car. Anyway, I'm willing to meet up pretty much any weekend and was horribly disappointed to find that there's nothing organized up here.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoLXBird View Post
    I just moved up to the Seattle area (I'm actually in Bellevue just south of Lake Sam.) Actually looked at a place that was right across the street from an SC owner,(one black and one red, IIRC) not sure if they post here or not. There's also a water store at the Crossroads Mall that has an SC as a mascot car. Anyway, I'm willing to meet up pretty much any weekend and was horribly disappointed to find that there's nothing organized up here.
    Welcoe to seattle...I hope you like rain... even though it is supposed to be SPRING!! and i agree it is kind of dissapointing that there is know organization here...There used to be.

Welcoe to seattle...I hope you like rain... even though it is supposed to be SPRING!!

I've always said that Washington has two seasons: Winter and August

Actually, when spring finally hits, there's no better place to be....and I've lived all over. And the summers are marvelous, I think.

Cheers
    DD

Quote Originally Posted by DougD View Post
    Actually, when spring finally hits, there's no better place to be....and I've lived all over. And the summers are marvelous, I think.
    Cheers
    DD
    I'd have to agree..Especially if you have a boat and can make it out to Baker Lake...Oooh Baby

Quote Originally Posted by 89_WhiteBirdy View Post
    I'd have to agree..Especially if you have a boat and can make it out to Baker Lake...Oooh Baby
    Amen to that! Boating on Baker lake...good times. And no more snow in the spring would be nice.