Oregon/Washington/North West Chapter

I just moved up to the Seattle area (I'm actually in Bellevue just south of Lake Sam.) Actually looked at a place that was right across the street from an SC owner,(one black and one red, IIRC) not sure if they post here or not. There's also a water store at the Crossroads Mall that has an SC as a mascot car. Anyway, I'm willing to meet up pretty much any weekend and was horribly disappointed to find that there's nothing organized up here.

I just moved up to the Seattle area (I'm actually in Bellevue just south of Lake Sam.) Actually looked at a place that was right across the street from an SC owner,(one black and one red, IIRC) not sure if they post here or not. There's also a water store at the Crossroads Mall that has an SC as a mascot car. Anyway, I'm willing to meet up pretty much any weekend and was horribly disappointed to find that there's nothing organized up here.

Welcoe to seattle...I hope you like rain:D... even though it is supposed to be SPRING!! and i agree it is kind of dissapointing that there is know organization here...There used to be.

Welcoe to seattle...I hope you like rain... even though it is supposed to be SPRING!!

I've always said that Washington has two seasons: Winter and August :)

Actually, when spring finally hits, there's no better place to be....and I've lived all over. And the summers are marvelous, I think.

Cheers
DD

Actually, when spring finally hits, there's no better place to be....and I've lived all over. And the summers are marvelous, I think.
Cheers
DD

I'd have to agree..Especially if you have a boat and can make it out to Baker Lake...Oooh Baby:cool:

Amen to that! Boating on Baker lake...good times. :D And no more snow in the spring would be nice. :rolleyes:

Good times and getting up in the morning feeling like you got hit by a truck for saying "is that all you got!?" to the man who is pulling you behind the boat in the biscuit "o" Pain.!:D:eek:

i have a 35th

man is anyone going to go to the highschool drags on may 2nd i dont know if any of you guys are in that age group. But ill be there with a bone stock 35th look for me. Does anybody go to kent street races

I spent four years up in Washington state attached to Bangor. It was cool, and I had to learn the art of BBQ'ing in the rain when it all of a sudden hit. But for a couple of those years I lived up in the Port Hadlock/Irondale area and got MUCH less rain there being in a rain shadow of the Olympics, plus the rent of houses was much less and the houses were much bigger. My buddies were paying like 750 per month for 2BR apartments, and I was paying under 500 per month for a 3BR house on half an acre... and they called me nuts! Sure the drive was kinda long. 35 miles. But hey, I was in an SC with a nice stereo, so in that car I was much happier than sitting at home watching an episode of Friends... blech!
Good luck to all you guys in the NW. I bought my current SC there in 96 from a dealer in Poulsbo (I got raped by them btw) so hopefully your chapter can take off. I almost sold the car there too, since many speeding tickets later my insurance had gone through the roof, and I couldn't afford it. Instead I ate a lot of Ramen noodles and hamburger slop and managed to keep the car. The long durations at sea helped since we got prepayed for the three months to make sure bills were payed, and then it was rather difficult to spend money while underwater. :rolleyes:

Later!

man is anyone going to go to the highschool drags on may 2nd i dont know if any of you guys are in that age group. But ill be there with a bone stock 35th look for me. Does anybody go to kent street races

I want to go, but I am afraid to take my bird....I dont want to break anything. It is my mode of transportation.:D

calling all the guys from the pullman area needing a huge favor please fire me a message, needing someone whos a bit upstanding as i know all of you are to pick up an ipod for me or please call me at 208 908 2080.

i live in the tri cities washington and would love to see a chapter for us, i have a 1990 5spd black and a 1990 AOD white (parting out), anyone else around here??? would love to trade/buy stuff :)

south sound area here been around here for a while must have missed this thread . 95 xr7 single turbo 4.6L

so is there anyway to get a chapter made around here?? what does it require???

Where are you from? I am still ggod friends with one of the guys back when we used to have sccow, and know a few people with s.c.'s. I am less than 4 miles from pacific raceways.

well..sence there is none over here for oregon washington area....not anymore any how by the looks of things... i think i will set one up.. if any one has any ideas or suggestions or wld maybe like to be a mod on the nw forum..let me know.

well..sence there is none over here for oregon washington area....not anymore any how by the looks of things... i think i will set one up.. if any one has any ideas or suggestions or wld maybe like to be a mod on the nw forum..let me know.

I'm still here with two s.c.'s one is just another parts car. I still talk to cmore (chris m) . Havent been able to do anything with my bird as I am waiting on a back surgery. I would be interested in being a mod. Let me know.

A.J.

ok..im going to check out a couple options...going to start out with free stuff..lol..and if things grow then maybe a nicer fancy one..lmao....was thinking maybe motortopia...i dont know...well try a couple things and see what works out...

and on a side not..i dont currently have an sc .... :( i use to have one..but sadly had to sell it..i am hopeing to get a new one hopefully soon...

Back