Oregon/Washington/North West Chapter

Hey Paul,
Yeah still have mine. Don't drive it much cause I still need to rebuild the front end and put new shocks on it. It drives like a tank with all the worn out parts. :eek: We should have all met up while the weather was nice. PIR had huge car show on wednesdays. I think Beaches sponsored it.

Hey guys,

just cuz its raining don't mean we can't have a meet
I have a while to go to get this on the road, am selling one of my turbovans for the part $.
Bob U need/want help with that car?
lemme know.....

I live less than 7 miles away from Pacific raceways, and I now work as the wholesale manager at the Covington Napa which is the closest parts store to the track. Before my back surgery I managed the Schuck's in Renton with the big performance center and nitrous fill station. So if any body around here needs parts let me know I can give the club a pretty good deal below retail. Also I have loads of parts here at the house and the black 89 I have is a parts car so depending on what you need I might just have it and if that is the case I usually give it to someone free if they need it bad enough.

Brad(cudaz101) and Chris(C_more) - Do you guys still have your bird's?

To anyone still checking out this area, I currently live in Lacey. unfortunately, my tbird isnt with me, but if any of you guys working on your birds need any help on the weekends im around, send me a PM and we'll work out the details :D

Moses

To anyone still checking out this area, I currently live in Lacey. unfortunately, my tbird isnt with me, but if any of you guys working on your birds need any help on the weekends im around, send me a PM and we'll work out the details :D

Moses
What happened to your bird? Also have to say thank you for serving.

Its in Tennessee atm. Friend of mine is taking care of it and a few other things. I just dont have a place for it and I dont really want it out in all this rain. I keep trying to bring it up here and keep holding off :p

Moses

is there no more washington sc club? No point in joining a club when all thier members meet up 1000 miles from me ya know?!?! anyone in or from around the bremerton washington area anymore?

SCCOW went defunct in 05 or 06 IIRC. Brad(Cudaz101) or Chris(C_more) might remember more accurately. I still have 2 SC's but between work, back surgery, and a 2 year old I hardly ever get to work on or drive my birds anymore. Hopefully next spring I'll be back at Pacific Raceways as it is only 5 miles away from me. Still have some extra parts so if you need anything shoot me a PM and I'' see if I have it. If I do it's yours for pick up!

good stuff. I am trying to sell my thunderbird.. I'm kinda doing the import thing right now but on the chance that no one buys this thing then I'll be building it.. either way. lol.. have anything aftermarket/performance? My cars in awsome machanical condition already, so I'm basically ready for boltons and then maybe set up a plan for some internal work down the road.

any thoughts on having another oregon/washington/idaho club or group.

spokane wa here

1992 SC have my eye on a few more basket cases and I see about 4 regular cars driving around spokane each day going to work.

let me know

we also have spokane raceway park (they have fixed it up a bit and it is actually pretty good now) could meet here or something.

Hey nieghbor!

I just moved up to the Seattle area (I'm actually in Bellevue just south of Lake Sam.) Actually looked at a place that was right across the street from an SC owner,(one black and one red, IIRC) not sure if they post here or not. There's also a water store at the Crossroads Mall that has an SC as a mascot car. Anyway, I'm willing to meet up pretty much any weekend and was horribly disappointed to find that there's nothing organized up here.

I know that bird, all it does it sit there, outside that game stop. Im an SC owner in the PNW but looking to sell mine. Good to see everyone else out there. Shout out from Bellevue WA!

Well It's been about 3 years since I've even posted on this forum all the birds have been sold but the parts remain. I do plan on building another SC but for now all my money is going into my 69 camaro project.

P.S. AJ nice to see you still have the bird......hold on to it I wish I could of kept mine.

I'm here in Vancouver, Washington. I have a ported late model blower case, ported late model inlet plenum, 75mm throttle body, and a 3 intake pipe for sale if any of you are interested.

I'm in Spokane, WA. Not having any luck finding existing clubs. Most likely my error. If not, would not be hard to start one. Thanks!
Creighton

Back