95 SC For Sale

ZX3ST

1995 Supercoupe
Automatic Transmission (4R70W)

Exterior: I don't know what color it's called, but it's the darker metallic red. (Rose Red Metallic, maybe?)
Interior: Light grey leather
Options: Sunroof

It shows about 48xxx miles, but due to odometer failure and information from the previous owner, the car actually has about 80xxx or so on it. (Best educated guess) I've tried fixing the odo, but it only works about 1/3 of the time now. All other gauges are fine.

The good:
*Brand new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires.
*Brand new brake pads/rotors all around.
*I have all the parts to do engine tuneup (plugs/wires, belts, etc.) but they aren't installed yet.
*Suspension recently fixed to get rid of all the clunks.
*Body and interior are pretty straight for a 16 year old Ford. No rust. But it IS 16 years old. You guys will probably understand.
* EVERYTHING WORKS. A/C, ARC, ABS, Auto Climate, etc.

The bad:
* Motor mounts are collapsed. I understand they are relatively inexpensive.
* Exhaust leak near driver's side manifold. I'm told it's just a gasket failure.
* Needs a windshield.
* Rear seat seams are starting to come apart in a couple places. This car spent most of its life in Atlanta, to that's to be expected. An upholsterer told me they could be fixed pretty cheap.

Why I'm Selling:
I need a daily driver reliable enough to take me cross country when I need to, and get good mileage doing it. Unfortunately, this car will do neither. I'm offering it to the enthusiast community first before I give the dealer a chance to wholesale it to God-knows-where. Please do me a favor and give this thing a good home.

I'll try and snap some pictures soon.

Saint Louis, MO
$4000 obo

Back