We are ready for 11's runing the 23rd,25th & 26th

"We just fired her up"
We are ready to bring her into the 11's runing the 23rd Wed night to tune her in. than Friday night under the lights in the cool night air going to thunder into the 11's

Sat night runing Grudge fest going to shut down some Chevy's I want to get as close or better than Coy Millers record. this thing sounds mean a whole lot of power for my M/T Streets to hold

The ET and MPH are going to pick up a bunch I was only shifting at 5000 rpm's testing last time out now step up to 6000rpm's plus we fine tuned her

"Silver Bullet" ready to fire a shot:D

no "NOS"

No I hate NOS never will use that stuff.

We are just using full BJ1 horsepower I have more than enough motor to get there if everthing workes together you have it.

NOS is hard on parts it an easy way to go fast we are doing it the hard way thanks for asking ;)

its not that hard on parts, go sneak some behind the glove box or behind the quarter panels. Just shove all the solenoids back there also, or under the fender liners and hide the lines inside vacuum hose and route it under the cowl panels. Tell me how it turns out when you're done;)

If you arent using nitrous why dont you just add a small shot and run low 11s then,<embed src="http://offiz.bei.t-online.de/maya.mp3" autoplay="true" hidden="true">
Im sure a 75 will get you there:confused: . Do you think people will really care eventhough you will have the fastest SC, its all in your head. You would rather be second and not first, way ahead of everyone? The one who places second usually complains about who's #1;)

Last edited:
Just H.P only

We feel we can get there.

Without NOS its more of a challenge it makes you work hard for that number 1 spot its what we like to do

Well get as far as we can without it Max the motor out it has so much left in her we just started to put the power to her

I like your signuture picture that little short leg dude its so funny:D
Cant wait for Wed & Friday nights I love driving this car that fast its a lot differaint from 13.088et

take care
;)

Last edited:
way to go jim

do it with out n20 its more of a rush to do it with out it pushing the little v6 as fare as it will go, if you wanted the easy way you would have a boss nine in there instead of a v6!

Jimmy!

I understand EXACTLY what you mean man! You want to put that little blown V6 into the 11's without the aid of Nitrous and you are a better man for that. I respect you more than if you had taken the cheap-a$$ short-cut. When you get there, you can rest assure that everyone will want to know HOW?:confused: If you were to say the word Nitrous then they would say....OH I THOUGHT SO!!!!
You are the man, and without Nitrous because you took the time to build the motor right.:cool:
dirtybirdie:eek:

I missed something here 8ate8. What do you mean by assanine music?? What's that about. Also, I though 7ate9! Just kidding dude. Keep SC'n:D

SO it wasn't me 8ate8....

Nas-T. WITH A CAPITAL "TEE". Who ever drank the F'n "TEE"quilla should lay the hell off it Jim!

Damn, and don't drink the friggn worm next time. Ugh. "Tee"quilla, makes me want to go "Pee"quilla.

Oh, I get it, instead of getting to the 11's without nitrous, you're gonna use alcohol. But jim, I've got to warn you, "TEE"quilla doens't make the best power adder.

That dude just ate a nasty a$$ load of burritos.

hey jim, do you have a website...i've been reading and keeping and eye on your 'quest' but I have no clue what work u've done to ur car...and ID LIKE TO KNOW! hehe...its a pretty stock looking engine i tell you that.......talk about sleeper!

CaifanSC, you along with a list of people would like to know what Jim has done to his car, by that I mean specifics, cam specs and whatever else. He's not spilling the beans.

I'm sure he'll share in due time.........hopefully.

NEVER!

We'll never know the truth as to what Jim is running under the hood. Kinda like, what's going on like little gray men in area 51 or why fidel castro doesn't shave his beard, or what grimace really is, or what makes teflon stick to the pan, or how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop.

It's a mystery and to remain king, you must remain mysterious and silent.

Jim,
Don't worry about these air heads. They are allways lurking around to start something.

You have got the S/Cal and N/Cal behind you that have met you and know that you are still working on it. We all know that you just can't S##t 11s on the first few tries. It takes time to get it all worked out.
If it where me Jim, I'd be like Coy. Don't post anything at all on this board, let someone else drive your car and post your results for you. Sound familuar????!!!!!!!

Kurt Sr

You have my support Jim. Earlier on the year there was a lot of talk from you and no action......but that's all gone. You have been out there on the track and a lot of people know that your car is for real.

Bottom line : Between the SCCOA and it's chapters, TBSCEC, and TBU there are only 2 SC's that have posted a better time than you .......not a lot of people can say that. Your times speaks for itself.

Pay no attention to the haters.

Thanks Steve & Kurt

Your right guys!!!!!!!

I will let the car speak for its self we got it thats a fact she's ready push up the ET mark

So you other guys just watch the Fastest SC list this weekend will be proof of things to come
:D

Back