Hartford June 3rd

JACTcoupe

Me and a few friends are planning on going to Hartford for test and tune. Wasn't sure if Any of you guys would be interested in tagging along

I plan to go on the 4th of June. That is the 6th points race of the year. My daughter is running her Mustang in the Street class.

That's still a ways off, in the mean time why don't you and your friends hit the big boys track at VMP............:p

I'm going to try VMP........AGAIN........tomorrow night.

Thats Awesome Todd! Good luck to you and Her!

Yeah Keith I want to run there. But not yet.. Its alot faster and harder on the car. So I'd like to run it on the 1/8 see how she does there. If it runs fine, I'll be there... But your going tomorrow? What does it cost to watch?

Hey Keith and anyone else for that matter come on up to MIR on the 22nd. Siska wants to get a crew up there for the test and tune. I just have to get my fresh rebuilt starter in before then.

Hey Keith and anyone else for that matter come on up to MIR on the 22nd. Siska wants to get a crew up there for the test and tune. I just have to get my fresh rebuilt starter in before then.

Depends on how I do tomorrow or next Friday. How much is it going to cost?

Yeah I saw that.....this white boy aint driving 3hrs again to find out. Keith....I have your clutch kit and gasket. Stop by the shop and get it whenever you want. Its in my office....

Yeah I saw that.....this white boy aint driving 3hrs again to find out. Keith....I have your clutch kit and gasket. Stop by the shop and get it whenever you want. Its in my office....

I didn't go so maybe next week..........:rolleyes:

I'll stop by during the week to pick up the parts.

Ok so run the bird last night. Not to bad my fastest time before 100% stock with only slick was a 9.96 I believe. Last night with drag radials I ran 9.35@77mph the car doesn't have alot of pull off the line. but once she getsmoving it runs hard. Almost everything was get at the light but I could run them down. I thank I need some gears. I got 3:27s now. I thank I mite give 3:55 a shot. But I want to see how she runs on the 1/4 first

At least you did improve on your previous best time so that's a plus. You really need some go-fast parts if you want to get into the low 13's or 12's. I'm still waiting for my new go-faster parts but when I do get them I'll be selling my old stuff, MPx & 25% OD, Seiman 60lb. injectors, C&L 80mm MAFS, 85mm TB, MP 3.5" CAI & filter, 255 Walbro HP fuel pump so get your money saved up if your interested. I don't know what I want for the parts yet so don't ask, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Sounds good. Well when you get an I deal on how much you want let me know... Ill start putting some money aside... The only down fall to all that is Ill definitely have to have a tune then. Haha

Parts

Keith, i saw your msg about the parts you going to sell.Im definately interested in these:

MP 85mm TB,MP 3.5 CAI and maybe the 60# injectors.Any idea on how long before these will be for sale?What are you upgrading too now?Turbo? Let me know on these items.

Thanks,Ikey

Back