Sunday cruise Indiana

mellbutler

Hey all looking to do a cruise (for those from the Indy area) and a meet in Nashville IN.

looking at Sat June 4th or

Sunday June 5th weather permitting

Leave aroud noon from Indy meet in Nashville IN for lunch @1:30-2:00 possibly at the Nashville house.

please let me know if you are for meeting us there!!!!

Mel

if you need to u can contact my other half at jeepstersc if I'm not around

you can also text or call me 317 431 3189

ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO YET SEND ME YOUR EMAIL...Will send "club" updates through email
95 lx blue auto...on hold, possible rebuild, my first bird and had since 97
94 sc auto red (hubby's project sc)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by mellbutler; Today at 02:10 PM..

Last edited:
Update

I have been informed that there is an all Ford car show going on in Brown County state park (which is pretty much Nashville)

Saturday opened up for us so let's change it to Sat since that's when the best day is for the car show.

I thought if we all wanted we could just meet there or nearby and possibly eat after wards.

It's kind of a let's see who shows and see what everyone wants to do.

Mel

here is the link to the show

http://www.indianasaac.com/SF/home.htm

Last edited:
I have been to this show a few times. It is a really good show. I cannor make it to the show, have to work. Enjoy.

Update from Mel

Mel asked me to let everyone know that due to possible weather and other schedule conflicts, this cruise is being postponed to another weekend, still to be determined.

Sorry guys.

Norm

Meet-up

OK, let me know when , In 4 weeks , looks like i will be off work then . Send me a E-mail on the date and where . Thanks. D.Wilder

Back