Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bout to buy an SC

Quote Originally Posted by kylecoz88 View Post
    I work in Ankeny at Karl's and live about 40 miles south of AK in Milo (BFE). It's nice to see some SC interest in the DM area.
    Ah ok, I'm in ankeny all the time and i ride through milo sometimes on my motorcycle. Do you have a thread on your car? What all have you done to it?
    i wanna join and be a member but it says they are not accepting new members at this time....

Picked it up! Its now at my house, can't wait to get to work. Starting to get used to the brakes....still want power though.

Congrats on the "new" ride! Here is a thread I started on my car after it was painted http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109150

Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by kylecoz88 View Post
    Congrats on the "new" ride! Here is a thread I started on my car after it was painted http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109150

Kyle
    Looks good. I drove mine home from in the middle of nowhere bout 40 miles away at about 12:30am. It didn't have dash lights so i used my phones HUD, worked well lol. Started pulling fuses today and it was a blown fuse, gauge lights work now It needs some work but i got this for a project, and thats what it is. I loved hearing the supercharger whine on the way home! Now i have a turbo DD and a Supercharged toy. I'm excited.