1994 SC-5sp

VINCES

Ok, it's late at night, and i am tired....and thinking of selling my '94 SC. CAr has approximately 151,000 miles on it. Recent upgrade(less than 3000 miles) on front brake conversion (2000 Mustang dual calipers), new Tokico Illumina II rear shocks. Car is original, minus stainless headers, 2.5"-3"-2.5" exhaust. new bearing in rear axle, new headlights/parking lights. Car was repainted, and ext in good shape, no dents. Leather in VERY GOOD condition. Aftermarket stereo, but have original JBL unit.

I am about 20 Miles NW of Philadelphia.

I also have a raised SC Top that wasn't installed.

Attachments

• cars 112309 016.jpg
    cars 112309 016.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 250
  • cars 112309 014.jpg
    cars 112309 014.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 255
I'm the second owner, purchased down in Georgia in 2007, drove it home the same day with 140k on it. As far as I know, it has never been driven in snow. I have the window sticker and a lot of spare parts.

Last edited:
It was my fifth one, i can't believe i am thinking of parting with it. I am waiting to hear back from the insurance co, i might have totalled my Explorer saturday night, $$ will be close since it is a 1999 w/131,000 miles, so book value is a lot less than what it's worth to me. If it is totalled, it might sway me to sell the Bird to get something else....

Last edited:
Joe, I had a 95 auto same color as yours...in fact, i probably still have 1/3 of it in my garage...

!

I have had 6 of these things, 3 of which were blue, but this one is probably the nicest. I had a maroon 95 auto and i wish i still had it. What parts do you have hiding in your garage?

drivers side door, rear bumper, radiator, both cooling fans, IRCM, abs control module, right side tail lights, front lights, front swaybar, front coils and struts, rear coils, radio, speakrs, starter, alternator (i think), glovebox, center trim for radio/clomate control panel, clomate controls, moonroof, motor, switch and trim, 3 ARC controls, some interior trim, auto shifter and brake handle, seatbelts, two scuffed rims(edge), one fog light............

Ok, so i just put an ad on Craigslist, and within an hour had two hits. I love when people don't read. If you saw the phrase 'rare 5spd' wouldn't you think you wouldn't be fielding questions as to whether or not is was a 'stick?' I guess I could have jammed in a newer Ford 5-spd auto...hmmmm

Then a guy calls to give me a history lesson on these cars...he had a couple of v8 cars so he knows everyting....his first question is 'was the turbo ever replaced?' Plus, i wrote 'owned car since July 2007....so he asks 'How long have you had it?' The ad was shorter than this post, so it wasn't like reading a novel either. oh, and the best part...HE COMPLAINED IT WAS TOO RED AND ATTRACTS TOO MUCH ATTENTION!!! DID HE CALL ME OR DID I CALL HIM? UGH!!!!!

Seriously, what do you guys thnk would be a good asking price?

Last edited:
Grey leather. Top of back seat has the usual split seam, but i have on in my garage still in perfect shape, just never replaced it yet.

Its one of those things. Think of the price youde like to get for it....See if it sells...Then if you need ot sell it...What do you need out of it or more specifically willing to lose on it. I see such a wide price range on these cars its hard to put a finger on it. Its personal worth vs what the market is willing to bear.

Sc rims in garage

Sorry to get off the subject. I was wondering about the two rims you have in your garage. What year SC rims are they. Would you like to sell them?

Back