94 sc 5spd NEW PAINT JOB sale or trade McHenry Il Near Chicago

oakton563

Willing to travel, meet half way, would trailer vehicle to you for right trade. Open to suggestion. Of course the car could be driven coast to coast without troubles but my truck is much more comfortable.

I will SELL OR TRADE this vehicle. To buy make me an offer. For trade I am looking for a car truck OR JEEP. CJ, YJ, TJ Wrangler. Please email any trade offers and i will respond. To come check out vehicle email for appointment. The list of work is only for your reference to put some value on the car.

THE EXTERIOR HAS FRESH NEW PAINT, LOOKS GREAT. NO DENTS NO DINGS NO RUST

No radio.

I am the 2nd owner. Motor since rebuild has less than 5000 miles.

Interior has custom leather interior in excellent condition.

It runs and drives excellent.

Motor was built locally in my town and most of the other parts came from spinning wheels sc.

A LIST OF WORK COMPLETED ON CAR

Machine shop rebuild of engine at Coil Racing Engines in Mchenry IL
Balance crank assembly, mill bowl porting to heads, deck block, new valve springs, bored 30 over $2961.30 (Coil Racing)
Power pulley, belt and intercooler fan $154.00
New motor mounts, Gauge pod and gauges on pillar post $130.00
New clutch $350.00
Clean car fax report
Power chip stage 1 $255.00
New radiator, clutch and slave cylinder, new leather seats $1400.00
New throttle body 75MM, Mac air intake, b&m ripper shifter, front and rear diamond slotted rotors, nickel plated, with pads $1000.00
Magnaflow muffler with custom exhaust done by Mchenry Muffler shop $850.00
New ac compressor. $150.00
New plugs and wires, diff service, royal purple in trans gear oil.
left and right lower ball joints, new strut bushings. $680.00
HID head lights and lens covers. $200.00
New Tires $600.00
New Interior (seats) $720.00
NEW PAINT JOB BASE COAT CLEAR COAT 2000

PICTURES ARE BEFORE NEW PAINT JOB. WILL POST NEW PICS.

Email me for pics oakton563@comcast.net

Send me an email .

Attachments

• side engine (2).jpg
    side engine (2).jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 539
  • Front seats.jpg
    Front seats.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 568
  • passenger side.jpg
    passenger side.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
Asking Price

I figure the motor, trans, interior, tires,and brakes are worthy of 4500.00. The rest of the car is just a bonus. Oh, and of course OBO.....

I do not have the original interior anymore.

94'

How bad was the hail damage to your car? Minor dimples? Could offer my 94' LX 4.6 towards the car. Would need to work some overtime.........just returned from vacation.

No hail damage

The car did not receive any hail damage. Over all the car only has a couple dings and not from hail. It is actually in nice shape to be either re-painted or re-cleared. I am not interested in a lx, sorry. I really want to sell it and cut my losses. I thought I would have more interest in the car????

Will you members of SCCoA give me your opinions on the car and what you think it should sell for.

I have a 99 grand prix gtx if you are interested

agtx5.jpg

agtx1.jpg

agtx3.jpg

aenginebayl67.jpg

as with yours the stereo would have to come out and the stock wheels would go with it on even trade.

Last edited:
T-Bird

Hello and yes I still have the car. What do you want to know about the car? I will get back to you after Monday next week if interested. I work all weekend and Monday at airport. Thanks.

Im really interested an would like to do something asap. Just sold my driver and looking for a SC! Thanks Chris

JEEP YJ trade?

I have a 95 jeep yj listed locally for sale here in PA if you're interested. It's lifted with more accessories and drive components than i could list on here right now. Let me know if your interested and I'll email you some pics. I'm selling it for $7000 or best offer and it's going to end up on Ebay this weekend I think. Thanks!

you listed clutch twice, i paid 250 new for mine. Radiator new is 270, slave is 75. You listed the seats, twice.

Back