all original or modified?

What should do with my S/C

• restore it to all original

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • modify it, but keep all the original parts

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • modify it how I want and not worry about keeping it stock.

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
I think it ultimately depends on how many miles are on your car. If it has low miles, I'd lean towards restoring. As for the second option, I do have all of the original parts that I could put my car back to stock if I wanted. Realistically, I will never put the car back to stock since I have another one the is a much, much better stock example. Even if I didn't have another SC, I doubt I would.

Option 2 depending on what's being modded.

Interior and exterior parts that get swapped out or upgraded I'd always keep stockpiled especially if they're in good shape. Engine, drivetrain and suspension parts I'd probably toss the original stuff though (with the exception of some of the more visible items like IC tubes and such)

see there are 2 ways to go about this ... buy 2 sc then mod out one and keep the othere bone stock... keep the one with low miles bone stock.. if it has high miles the build the crap out of it

I would like to have both. I would like to have one that is completely restored with low miles and one that that is fully modded out.

I would like to have both. I would like to have one that is completely restored with low miles and one that that is fully modded out.

Yes, I am heading this direction currently .. hence the reason why a lot of us SC owners own more than one of these cars .. must be crazy :rolleyes:

- Dan

Depends on the rarity of the car. If it was super rare I would probably restore/keep stock but other then that make it your own

The only Super Coupes I've seen that hold some value and are somewhat collectable are super clean very low mileage 1990 35th Anniversary models. But even those only sell for $8-$10K, so I say do whatever makes you happy and anything that keeps these cars on the road a little longer, is a good thing.

David

Back