Aeromotive 340lph Stealth fuel pump

Whoops sorry, did not realize This was XR7 Daves thread. Its been a long time. Im out of this one lol.

Last edited:
Ebay sucks sometimes

i bought a set of Long tube headers from Ebay for my mustang gt because they were Cheaper than buying local or at the actual american muscle site and among others

to my surprise
the headers i recieved were not even a fit to my mustang gt the shape didnt even fit to screw them on
and then the curves on them were badly welded

i ended up wasting twice the money i would actually have wasted buying from local or the more expensive places

now i rather waste a little more but have more confidence in buying

i have not yet bought from anyone here in the forums and i can already tell which members seem like they have been here way way longer than others and who seem more honest

i am looking to buy some pullies and other goodies from here yet im a little scared i may never get the stuff or end up getting something else :/ hopefully that experience doesnt happen

because we all work hard for our money like to be wasting on bad deals.

Lol

yes it is for a 94 to 95 would make it a 5 % pulley ...... from the 89 sc pulley..

i want to refresh your memory for victor .. he has been having surgery for the last year for numerous time .. but look at this post and read what u said .. u are himpcrite on what u say because u dont rember what u said in the passed ..

here is the link

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66904&page=2

i thought those make 3 % on the newer blowers ?
and 40 ? for it damn...
i sold a complete 92 m90 with plenum lower intake brackets fuel rail and almost the whole setup even radiator hoses for 200 and i thought i ripped off the guy :D hahaha
and 159.99+13 shipping isnt that ? 173? plus taxes 180 some ?
its even more expensive than buying it from dave
and here you get REAL help from someone one who has done this before

BTW Dave id like to get one of this 340lhp pumps as soon as i finish what im currently doing to the car
id like to get my hands on one of this
do you still have this available ?

i thought those make 3 % on the newer blowers ?
and 40 ? for it damn...
i sold a complete 92 m90 with plenum lower intake brackets fuel rail and almost the whole setup even radiator hoses for 200 and i thought i ripped off the guy :D hahaha
and 159.99+13 shipping isnt that ? 173? plus taxes 180 some ?
its even more expensive than buying it from dave
and here you get REAL help from someone one who has done this before

BTW Dave id like to get one of this 340lhp pumps as soon as i finish what im currently doing to the car

ohh and another member here Killswitch Sold me a 10% OD march pulley for 60 bucks shipped :) so i think the stock is over priced maybe you dont wanna sell that too ironworker ??

Dave id like to get one of this 340lhp pumps as soon as i finish what im currently doing to the car

Yes, I do have them in stock, just send paypal to my email address when you are ready.

Thanks.

Back