R Saddler second
DWard third (aka Ken ssecond car!!!)

89-91 Class

RAlfonnssssssssooo First
MBarrett second
BEvenaoff third

Now for the SCCOA Trophies

Best of Show Modified Chris Vinning
Best Of Show Stock Guy from Buffalo WHO DIDNT SHOW UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
Most Miles Driven Bill Evenoff
Most Miles on Car Ralph Garull (is that right???)
Sportsmanship trophie..KEN SEEGERS!!!

There were a few ties for these classes but I did what I had to do! So many sweet SC'a in great condition showed up. Trully a great showing! CONGRATS TO ALL!

No one wants an XR7 in their class. They are too sexy... :)

I just may park Rodney next to the Birds nest in protest next year. :cool:

My story goes like this.

Headed out friday night in the blue car. Filled up at the corner gas station. Noticed the flat tire. Go back home to fill car running. Find a large nail right in the center of the rear nitto. Say F it ill just drive with it like that. Get the portable air pump and plug kit. Hop in the car and clutch pedal goes dead. Popping noise and fluid all over the bottom of the car. Unload the car.
Contemplate on just staying home. ........take the Audi? I dont think so. Uncover the mystery rattling Anniversary? Maybe.....Is it the trans making noise? Clutch? Exhaust? I dont know/ car drives so.... We did some illegal plate swapping and grab a registration that says 94 Thunderbird. RiDDING Dirty is not even close. Make it there on Saturday register and park, detail, wax ect. Go have some fun. Win 1st place on a car thats not worth what I got into it :cool:..... Get the award and make sure I get me some female contact, rattling car and all. Drive home grab my kid and my wife from her trip to see her friend that lives out of state. Rattle dissapears after some strange noise happened. Sounded like a heat shield from the cat falling...Have not confirmed but noise is gone......:eek: Then pull up to the gas station and shut the car off in NJ. Tried starting it and Trrrrrrrr Noise but no start. My friend an I push the stupid thing to start. Good old manual trans gotta love it. Get home cover car. Till next time. Two broken SC and a helluva time at Carlisle.

My cars are allergic to Carlisle, seriously.///

Here are the pics from my camera. There are a few of my car so skip over those if you get sick of seeing the same car.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/ricardoa1/Carlisle 2011/#!cpZZ5QQtppZZ24

Last edited:
My story goes like this.

Headed out friday night in the blue car. Filled up at the corner gas station. Noticed the flat tire. Go back home to fill car running. Find a large nail right in the center of the rear nitto. Say F it ill just drive with it like that. Get the portable air pump and plug kit. Hop in the car and clutch pedal goes dead. Popping noise and fluid all over the bottom of the car. Unload the car.
Contemplate on just staying home. ........take the Audi? I dont think so. Uncover the mystery rattling Anniversary? Maybe.....Is it the trans making noise? Clutch? Exhaust? I dont know/ car drives so.... We did some illegal plate swapping and grab a registration that says 94 Thunderbird. RiDDING Dirty is not even close. Make it there on Saturday register and park, detail, wax ect. Go have some fun. Win 1st place on a car thats not worth what I got into it :cool:..... Get the award and make sure I get me some female contact, rattling car and all. Drive home grab my kid and my wife from her trip to see her friend that lives out of state. Rattle dissapears after some strange noise happened. Sounded like a heat shield from the cat falling...Have not confirmed but noise is gone......:eek: Then pull up to the gas station and shut the car off in NJ. Tried starting it and Trrrrrrrr Noise but no start. My friend an I push the stupid thing to start. Good old manual trans gotta love it. Get home cover car. Till next time. Two broken SC and a helluva time at Carlisle.

My cars are allergic to Carlisle, seriously.///

Here are the pics from my camera. There are a few of my car so skip over those if you get sick of seeing the same car.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/ricardoa1/Carlisle 2011/#!cpZZ5QQtppZZ24

The video makes the go carts look boring ..... looks like the go carts are in slow motion. :eek:

Ricardo, you da man! Another trip, another story LOL I can't remember the last time you went anywhere and didn't have a story for us!! :eek:

Yet here you are again. You go everywhere, do everything and it's great to have you and those wonderful looking cars around :D Cheers to you my friend!
You're one of the reasons this place works.

Ira

at least i won something this year lol :)

my mod plans for this year are:

1) Exhaust- within next month
2) Rear big brake upgrade- within 3-4 months
3) Front mount intercooler- before halloween
4) Lightning MAF and Bigger T-Body before next show

awesome pics btw Rico

Ricardo, you da man! Another trip, another story LOL I can't remember the last time you went anywhere and didn't have a story for us!! :eek:

Yet here you are again. You go everywhere, do everything and it's great to have you and those wonderful looking cars around :D Cheers to you my friend!
You're one of the reasons this place works.

Ira

Thank You Ira. this club is really a huge reason for sticking around. Ive been to now the Audi forums, Mazda forums, Trailblazer SS forums, Durango Forums, Srt-4 forums, SVTperformance.com, And Absolutely you cannot find another forums that comes close to the SCCOA and TBU.cx forums. In terms of help, expertise, kindness, and people. This club is really something. Again thanks Damon for taking the bull by the horn and getting activites incorporated to the event. It makes it that much more special. Thanks to Bill E. for raffle items, I brought home a set of steel idler pulleys because of him.

Got to test drive the Ecoboost truck and a 5.0l Mustang, sad to say but the ecoboost had more grunt then the mustang. Im sure the mustang has awsome top end but its was a very small road course.

Good times. I wish there were more yearly events. And maybe some local events for the guys to come out. I know these cars are temperamental when taking them out and anything can happen. But that almost makes it more of an adventure then your typical trip.

Congrats to the winners. Vinnings dad's Marauder took home "best engine SC" in the Marauder in-voting and took 1st in the general public voting.
This year we added the "Managers choice" award which was a meguires car wash kit. This award was created because nobody in my car club knows what the hell they are looking at and since I like to spread the trophies around, I had to bow out of winning in 2 catagories and hand it over to the 2nd place car which was no where as clean as a 15K mile Marauder down the line that nobody even accknowledged.
Great show as always and my leg is still sore from go-karting. :(

CARLISLE SHOW FIELD

94-95 class

DBaumann first
PDipersia second
CVinning third

92-93 class

KSeegers first
R Saddler second
DWard third (aka Ken ssecond car!!!)

89-91 Class

RAlfonnssssssssooo First
MBarrett second
BEvenaoff third

Now for the SCCOA Trophies

Best of Show Modified Chris Vinning
Best Of Show Stock Guy from Buffalo WHO DIDNT SHOW UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
Most Miles Driven Bill Evenoff
Most Miles on Car Ralph Garull (is that right???)
Sportsmanship trophie..KEN SEEGERS!!!

There were a few ties for these classes but I did what I had to do! So many sweet SC'a in great condition showed up. Trully a great showing! CONGRATS TO ALL!

Sorry about leaving so soon the people that i was with wanted to get home and I didn;t see anyone at the tent when I pulled out , plus , i didn;t expect to win anything ..

Ricardo,

I really love the look of this car, big congrats on winning your class.

SANY0098.jpg

David

Ricardo,

I really love the look of this car, big congrats on winning your class.

SANY0098.jpg

David

Wow, I haven't seen a picture of that one before. That is just one beautiful car. If I never raced again I would be happy driving that around town on a Sat night.

Ira

Wow, I haven't seen a picture of that one before. That is just one beautiful car. If I never raced again I would be happy driving that around town on a Sat night.

Ira

Oh but it goes just like it looks. Stig heads, dalky's shortblock, MPX, FMIC. 300-350WHP is good enough to bring to the races. Although I think the tune is off, Puffs blacks smoke when you goose it.

And thanks David for the compliements, I fell in love further with it after driving this past weekend.

Last edited:
Sorry about leaving so soon the people that i was with wanted to get home and I didn;t see anyone at the tent when I pulled out , plus , i didn;t expect to win anything ..

You can pay for shipping and Ill send it out to ya! And thats why I asked if you were going to be around...I KNEW YOU HAD WON!

Of course I rigged all the ballots mmmaahhahahaha

Back