Cobra brake 11.65" rotor upgrade kit.

Brackets are back from machining, now out being anodized. Should be back on the shelf first of next week. Machining took longer than I expected AND there has been a price increase from the machinist. :(

Hi Dave..........are we talking $100.oo? I'm still interested, I'm trying to dial in the new 13" Cobra front brakes to suit me.

I've made a couple updates to the kit though, first you get hard coat anodizing which is really tough, and then I've now sourced zinc plated bolts (also very expensive) for corrosion resistance. The biggest cost increase though is a combination of material (6061 T6 aluminum stock + machining). :(

New price is $110 shipped in the lower 48 as soon as they get here, hopefully this week yet.

Last edited:
That is still a reasonable price for the quality of the materials being used!! A lot easier than people trying to fab these up themselves.

cheers
Ed

Final pricing is in for 2013. Boy, things have gone up! :eek:

I've made a couple updates to the kit though, first you get hard coat anodizing which is really tough, and then I've now sourced zinc plated bolts (also very expensive) for corrosion resistance. The biggest cost increase though is a combination of material (6061 T6 aluminum stock + machining). :(

New price is $100 shipped in the lower 48 as soon as they get here, hopefully this week yet.

Set aside me a set for when I come visit in Mar/Apr please.

Guys, these are not in stock at the moment! I will post when they are available, but currently due to circumstances beyond my control, they are not available yet and I do not have a confirmed date when they will be available. It should be soon, but all I can say is, it's the middle of winter, find something else to do for a little bit. Badgering me is not going to help the situation.

If you have paid and want a refund, that's no problem, just say so. Otherwise, hang on and your brackets will ship the moment I have them in hand. Thank you all for your patience in this.

David

David,
I am sorry I am "badgering" you! I didn't hear anything back after sending the payment so I was checking to make sure everything was ok on your end (with you not the product). I didn't really care when the kit got to me,the car isn't on the road yet. I assumed someone selling a product would reply to the people looking to buy it I didn't know that was badgering my apologies.
Rob

Sorry for losing my patience.

My post is/was not a direct response to Rob (for the record, I received your payment), but rather a general statement to anyone wanting/needing the brackets right now, letting them know that they are not available and I don't have a specific date when they will be available. There are a multitude of people who read this thread but email me directly so they need to be informed on what the situation is also.

I will post here when they are available again. Anyone who has ordered and sent payment will be first on the list to receive them when they arrive.

Back