Cobra brake 11.65" rotor upgrade kit.

No question there! If Dave gives it his "stamp" you know its worth it.

Dave, I hope I didnt come off as a jerk I was just put back thinking it was directed to me and I was just concerned. I apologize if it seemed out of line.
(-:

Dave's word has been rock solid for years. I can wait awhile for brackets with no problems. Everyone has had to face availablity issues before when you are selling parts.

Dave, I emailed you and got no response. I'd like a set of these, do I need to arrange anything with you or just send out the paypal amount? Looking for brackets and rings.

I've been patiently waiting for the brackets to come back from the anodizer's and playing a bit of phone tag with them but they are done now and picking up today.

So as of today, kits are back in stock ready to ship, $110 shipped in the lower 48 is current pricing. If you send paypal, kits will ship next day. Be sure to include your current mailing address.

Please do not send funds marked as "personal payments." Paypal frowns on that and charges me the fees anyway whilst also denying you their "purchase protection" and suppressing your shipping address information. Just FYI.

Thanks,

David

Last edited:
Just to be clear, you guys are also using the Cobra calipers and not the stock calipers with just the cobra 11.65" rotors?

VERY Nice bracket Dave. Wish this would have been available a few years back when I had to fab my own.

I built a Factory Five Racing Cobra replica with IRS and went with the 11.65" rear rotor. I would think you may have a potential market with the FFR crowd as our cars tend to need more rear brake bias. The only bracket option I have seen to fit an 11.65" rotor prior to yours is for the Cobra rear calipers - that I believe uses a smaller piston compared to the TBird / MarkVIII / XR7 calipers.

You should consider getting the word out to the FFR builders that this bracket is available to allow a different caliper.

This might work for the FFR Cobra builders who are using the stock t-bird /mark viii calipers. Based on the previous post, this will NOT work for the kit builders using Cobra calipers (or cobra donors). Use the cobra caliper irs brackets from other vendors.

I still want the brackets......................but it's going to have to wait until I have gotten the major upgrades and new rotors ready.

I gotta order some. I snagged the ones off the black car to put on the red car. Hope he don't run out.

I just ordered another batch which normally takes about a month to produce. I have several sets in stock right now, but anticipate that they will probably sell out before the others arrive.

Back in stock!

Rear Cobra rotor brake upgrade kits now with 100% coated components for corrosion protection. Hard anodized aluminum brackets, zinc plated 12.9 grade bolts, and oxide coated steel hub rings.

$110 shipped, lower 48.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back