Cobra brake 11.65" rotor upgrade kit.

I'll take 2 sets

Dave,

I'll take a set for me and one for my dad and pick them up at the shootout. For those attending the shootout would you still prefer a Paypal payment or another means?

Thanks.

Scott

Hi Dave..............this has been pushed back until next month (November) when I expect the company to hand out a bonus. I want to upgrade to the 11.65's.

Caliper relocation brackets still available?

Dave,
I would like a set of the rear caliper brackets for my Mk viii. I plan to switch to Cobra hubs so I won't need the rings. Can you help me?
thanks,
Craig

Dave,
I would like a set of the rear caliper brackets for my Mk viii. I plan to switch to Cobra hubs so I won't need the rings. Can you help me?
thanks,
Craig

Yes, just deduct $10 from your payment. Kits are in stock ready to ship.

Last edited:
more pieces parts

Dave,

I'll be needing a set of these. Will PM/e-mail, we can either set up to ship with the rear end bushings when they r ready, or I can pick all of it up instead

Thanks

Adam

Still Available?

Hi been lurking awhile just registered. are these still available? i would like to order a set as soon as possible.
can send money today.

Yes, these are in stock, ready to ship. Send paypal as directed and be sure to include your return shipping address.

Thanks,

David

11.65" adapters

Hello Dave.......do you have a pair of these in stock? With the new year coming I want to get more braking power for Track Days.

Back