Sold

275hptbirdsc

SOLD

EDIT: Thanks to some help it turns out this is a JBL unit. Price is still best offer.

Found this at a local garage sale and picked it up with the sole purpose of selling to someone who needs it on here. Im not sure what type it is(jbl,premium,regular,etc) but I hooked it up in my 92 Supercoupe with the JBL premium sound system and it worked great the only difference I noticed with this and my jbl head unit in my 92 is that the head unit doesnt say CD when the cd player is in use but it works like it should. I tested all the buttons and everything sounded nice and this would be a great piece for someone looking to put in a stock head unit. Since im not sure what type it is make me an offer on it.
P6070502.jpg

P6070503.jpg

P6070504.jpg

Last edited:
What you have there is a stock JBL head unit....

Thats what I thought when I got it but I didnt think it was since when i put a cd in the cd played but didnt replace the time with CD like the jbl unit I have in my tbird, that and two buttons are different.

Looks like an early unit, judging by the "clock" button where a later version has a sixth preset button.

Thats what I thought when I got it but I didnt think it was since when i put a cd in the cd played but didnt replace the time with CD like the jbl unit I have in my tbird, that and two buttons are different.

Back