4 th of July Lakehouse Get Together Honesdale PA

XxSlowpokexX

I have a lakehouse in Wayne County PA that I get to as often as I can. Last year Wardboy met up with me and he brought up a great point. Why not have a get together there one weekend.

That being said why not! Space is limited for those that want to spend the night but Beer Booze BBQ and Supercoupes sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I was thinking 4th of july weekend allthough many people may have plans..But we can do it Saturday the 2nd or Sunday the 3rd...Either way Ill be there all weekend.

What do you all think and whose interested?

Let me know...We can also do it later on maybe labor day weekend..Or....

Ideas? Post em

Damon

I have a lakehouse in Wayne County PA that I get to as often as I can. Last year Wardboy met up with me and he brought up a great point. Why not have a get together there one weekend.

That being said why not! Space is limited for those that want to spend the night but Beer Booze BBQ and Supercoupes sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I was thinking 4th of july weekend allthough many people may have plans..But we can do it Saturday the 2nd or Sunday the 3rd...Either way Ill be there all weekend.

What do you all think and whose interested?

Let me know...We can also do it later on maybe labor day weekend..Or....

Ideas? Post em

Damon

Ugh...My band is playing a picnic Saturday the 2nd! It starts at 4:00 and goes to whenever. Sunday would be better but if we go Saturday, I'll still make it, just later.

Maybe Sunday would be better so more people can attend? Plus someone just made plans for me on Saturday lol

well sunday is usually the fireworks /family day//Im up there all weekend so it dont matter when anyone wants to come

I don't like interrupting family days. And as of right now can't make it Saturday. But who knows what'll happen.

Sounds great but....

Nice to be invited. 2 problems. SC dead in the drivway for 2 weeks now. (crank sensor) Wife has plans other then meeting a bunch of gearheads. oh well. maybe another time. Great idea. beer and torque = fun:cool:

Damon,
I'm going to try to make it up sometime Sunday, but I'm not 100% positive. Things have been crazy lately and I'm now faced with finding a good replacement for my now rod bearing deficient daily driver :mad: Of course, there's still a big empty space between the teal car's strut towers. I'll know better by the weekend. If I can't make it up I'll paypal you for the rad and get it the next time I meet up with you.

DW

Back