Any 2011 Shootout Info?

BLOWN38

SCCoA Member
Any dates set yet so we can start promoting this and get everyone in the country with a t bird there?:D

Yeah the shootout site says dayton. And they did unofficially say the last weekend in september.

I remember that they were going to try and keep Dayton, after the Muncie experience. But we all know how C.R.E.A.M works. Dolla dolla bill y'all!!

are these dates set in stone, cause i really want to go but i need the dates so i can get the clain ready from this way

Robert

are these dates set in stone, cause i really want to go but i need the dates so i can get the clain ready from this way

Robert

Robert,

From what I'm told, the dates are solid. Dave was just waiting for a signed contract from the track before posting them.

David

I am sure with all the spectacular blower car burnouts......and one poor turbo burnout at the Hotel last year :D:DWe are not going to be received with open arms:rolleyes::D

Ken

The turbo burnout didn't scare anyone. Unless you are talking about the one done by the Cummins diesel. :eek:

My parking lot burnout was bigger than anyones Ill have you know. Am I the only one with line locks or something, buncha wimps:p.

Back