8.8 irs center housing

tom's2005gto

I am looking for an iron irs 8.8" center housing. They came in 89-95 Thunderbirds and Cougars and some of the Lincoln Mark VIII. I can not use the suv style.

Price shipped to my work address at 37086

Thanks, Tom

sturges.tom@comcast.net

There's no U-Pull-It or Pick'N'Pulls around you?

Locally the major U-Pull-It chain sells the complete pumpkin for $45 if you remove it.

Shipping would eat you alive from here, though - they're heavy!

However - would you prefer open or trak-lock and what ratio would you prefer? There's a chance someone may have one built (or can pull one from a yard!) that is almost what you want as is ...

RwP

I have checked a few local yards without any luck yet. Internals aren't important as I have all new parts already waiting, I just need a housing.

MarkVIII are aluminum housings. I am fresh out but I know where I can get some if it is worth my time. I have to pull it myself in their yard and they charge me $75. Make an offer if it is worth my time I will go get you one.
Alan

MarkVIII are aluminum housings. I am fresh out but I know where I can get some if it is worth my time. I have to pull it myself in their yard and they charge me $75. Make an offer if it is worth my time I will go get you one.
Alan

Alan,

I am interested, but not in an aluminum housing, ion only please. Shoot me a pm with a price.

If you still need this , I'm parting out a 90 SC, I can probably get you a deal on the shipping as an add on to load, since its so big and heavy provided you could pick it up at a truck terminal. The truckers i use don't make house deliveries.
Like i said if you still need it i'll get a quote for you

Back