1989 Supercoupe 5spd

Helltime

I picked this up about 2 months ago now, I was going to use it as a project car/ drag racing, but with the new baby i don't have the time or the funds. Its got 147k miles, has some body damage on the rear quarter panels and the front bumper has been replaced (but not painted). The mechanical issues are as follows: Has a coolant leak at the timing chain cover (i used a pressure tester to pin point the leak, its towards the top/passenger side of the timing chain cover). It has a clunk in the rear end on the passenger side (which i believe to be a half shalf, $90 part) 2nd gear synchro in the trans is gone, but I DO have another trans sitting in the garage waiting to go into it (all other gears work fine). And there is suspension noise in the front passenger side (pulled the tire and it looks like its he upper control arm/ ball joint. If you have any questions or want pics of certain parts of the car, let me know and i will do my best!
Price is was Set at $1400obo, Edit: now $1200, i really need this gone soon! Hospital bills from newborn are arriving now, need this thing gone!

Last edited:
Almost forgot to add, the brakes have been switched over by the previous owner to a manual master cylinder, no power assist.

Dropped the price to $1200. Dr. bills from the new born (now 2 months old) are comeing in, need this gone! Entertaining any reasonable cash offers.

Back