New England Nationals Car Show, Worcester, MA

ricardoa1

Im going to be there with my buddy on Saturday. I should be in the show field with the Anniversary.

Anybody going? PM ill give you my cell maybe we can meet up. Its a good time for the most part. Contest girls are Hotttt.

Gonna spend the weekend working on the car....hopefully a full day or so and it will be back on the road.

Have fun......

Thanks. I had a defective tire on the anniversary, wont hold air. So while I wait for the tire for the black rims, I patched up the flat that I got on the blue car before the Carlisle, Yup two tire failures..meanwhile the blue car is on jackstands awaiting the viper clutch line for experiment.

So I will be there with the 35th with chrome wheels. :rolleyes: Looks so goofy. I cannot get used to chrome and 35th color combo. :eek:

You can come put my wheels on if you want. :cool: My car isn't going anywhere for a while, snapped the crank a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for the offer, I dont think I want to change them again lol, broke a sweat yesterday doing the swap. :eek: I had no choice tirerack is on backorder.

Holymoly how did you manage to do that?

I took a pic yesterday.....For the curious folks here is what it looks like.

cdba3ea67af9__1309436947000.jpg

Thanks for the offer, I dont think I want to change them again lol, broke a sweat yesterday doing the swap. :eek: I had no choice tirerack is on backorder.

Holymoly how did you manage to do that?

I took a pic yesterday.....For the curious folks here is what it looks like.

I don't think it looks bad, chrome isn't really my style but I'd still drive it.

Swaps are easy at my garage, got a lift and an air compressor with a tank taller than me!

No idea how it broke, was on my way to work doing 20mph and BOOM. Pulled the balancer off and it looked ok, but I can wiggle the crank back and forth half an inch from the outside of the motor, I'm thinking it was detonation or a bent rod or something. Working with Dalke to build a 4.2 stroker with forged rods/pistons so it doesn't happen again.

Cool beans.

Hope to see another fast NE guy soon. :D

I know chrome only works on certain colors this is not one of them, I guess I got used to the black wheels on it. I dont mind the chrome on the blue car, blue car has better paint ect. Anywho if anyone goes PM me and Ill give you my cell.

Cool beans.

Hope to see another fast NE guy soon. :D

I know chrome only works on certain colors this is not one of them, I guess I got used to the black wheels on it. I dont mind the chrome on the blue car, blue car has better paint ect. Anywho if anyone goes PM me and Ill give you my cell.

Fast is the plan. Well a god bit faster than it was at least. If it's done before the end of the summer maybe you Brian and I can go up to the strip and beat on some mustangs. Now if only Jay would buy a new car...

Fast is the plan. Well a god bit faster than it was at least. If it's done before the end of the summer maybe you Brian and I can go up to the strip and beat on some mustangs. Now if only Jay would buy a new car...

Jay just had a large purchase, cars are on hold for a bit. I texted him the other night, with a sweet looking local 92 sc.

You going to the Shootout if it all gets done in time?

Jay just had a large purchase, cars are on hold for a bit. I texted him the other night, with a sweet looking local 92 sc.

You going to the Shootout if it all gets done in time?

Depends on if it's done and what kind of $$ I have after it's back together. I've seen maybe 1 or 2 other SCs in my life in person (besides Brian's and Jay's old one) and I'd love to go check a bunch out.

Had a good time there. Im downloading pics to my photobucket.

Got my ~~~ handed by a modded 300zx. I was keeping up till he either changed boost setting or spooled up whatever big turbo was there. Sad Sad.

Oh well I havent loss to anything for a while so I guess it was time.

Back