Quarter Horse GB

never mind .. ill just go and spend the money with them and pay reg price... trying to help u out and i dident even know he post here .. thanks smart ~~~ .u just lost money

He didn't say anything worth being overzealous about. Don't overreact and just help each other save and make money.

agreed if the price drops I may go ahead and get an extra as well.
Alan

Guys, the price will not get any cheaper. $265 shipped to you is the best price on this deal.

I make $0 off of this stuff. Done 2 GB in the past few months and my bank account shows no profit. I don't do this for $. It is done to help out people on this site if someone doesn't join in that is a choice they are free to make. To the best of my knowledge a GB that you make $ off of must first be stated that you are making $ off of it before it can go into place.

I should be getting one more person to pay by tomorrow, so the $ will be sent on Saturday maybe Sunday since I am out of town working and won't be home until the following Saturday the 23rd.

I know I'm late to this GB but if it's not to late you can put me down for one.

Eveyone that is saying they want one, payment needs to be made by the end of the day today July 16th. All of the original people have made their payment(s). If you would like to order one as well I need to have the payments sent via paypal with 3% added on if you don't want to do a personal payment.

tlundvall at gmail dot com is the account name.

If you did not get in on this one or can't I will probably have another one in a couple months since I couldn't get in on this one myself either.:rolleyes::D

Eveyone that is saying they want one, payment needs to be made by the end of the day today July 16th. All of the original people have made their payment(s). If you would like to order one as well I need to have the payments sent via paypal with 3% added on if you don't want to do a personal payment.

If you did not get in on this one or can't I will probably have another one in a couple months since I couldn't get in on this one myself either.:rolleyes::D

I'll have to wait for the next GB since I woudn't be able to make payment until funds I transferrd to my paypal account yesterday won't post for a few days.

I'll be in on the next group buy.. I can probably take 3 or 4 myself actually (pooling some money together from local SC guys)

Jeramie

it is over? last I heard it was until august 3rd....

If you did not get in on this one or can't I will probably have another one in a couple months since I couldn't get in on this one myself either.

From that post I got money needed to be recieved at the end of the day July 16th to be included in this GB. That date has come and gone so I assumed it's over. Am I wrong?

From that post I got money needed to be recieved at the end of the day July 16th to be included in this GB. That date has come and gone so I assumed it's over. Am I wrong?

It conflicts with the pm I got but heck I don't know. {voice of doc from disney cars} I'm confused.
Alan

Any update? Not really in a hurry or anything just curious.
Alan

Vendor has the $ and parts should be shipped out the end of this week or first of next.

Macius hasn't sent in the ECC code, so he will have to work that out with the vendor. Just received StilWellSC's and forwarded that on to the vendor.

Back