Quarter Horse GB

BirdofPrey97

We need to get at least 5 for this price to work.

For the QH and matching def file/strategy file would be $265 shipped to your door.

If you are interested please let me know.

You will need to spend about another $80 with Clint to get the BE.

"P" = Paid

RED = showing up to the party a touch late, but still invited.

People:

1.Kenny
2.shoalcracker P
3.StillwellSC P
4.ricardoa1 P
5.macius8 P
6.DirtyDog P
7. Victor
8. scskydivin

Last edited:
4 more required. As far as a time line I dont have one set. Figuring the ordering would be best to have completed by the end of August. If payments come before then they can be ordered earlier. Up to the parties involved and their feedback at this point.

What is the definition file? I don't understand that part. If I can find a reasonable strategy for my 95 4.6 car I will be in.
Alan

What is the definition file? I don't understand that part. If I can find a reasonable strategy for my 95 4.6 car I will be in.
Alan

Alan,

Sorry for the confusion on that. Def File = Strategy File.

Hope that clears it up. I will update the first post.

What is the definition file?

The definition is the software that someone like Fraser (there are others as well) writes which provides a mapping between the binary world of the EEC and the human readable world of tuners. It sticks real names on memory locations and translates values so you can enter a value like 120 and it will store it how the EEC expects to see it.

Binary editor calls it the Strategy. Each definition file typically is associated with a particular EEC-IV strategy. The Strategy your physical EEC-V or EEC-IV box has is usually the strategy or definition you need. Though, with the QH, it is possible to run specific different Strategys on a EEC-IV than was originally on it.

It appears that most 94/95 V8 cars use the CCAQE strategy/definition.

We have the number we need. If you guys want to let this run through the holiday weekend and then plan on sending the money by Friday the 8th that works for me.

Unless someone from the above list needs extra time to save up for it i dont see a need to extend it. Thats also unless the price drops further with more sales.

So to clear it up I will get the strategy file I need to use on my 95 4.6 car. If that is the case I am in for sure. I need about a week to send payment as I am waiting for some stuff to clear. I already have BE so this will be all I need correct?
Alan

Todd,

A few questions for you.

Who is the seller or vendor?

I looked at the QH before as my brother will need one once his engine is finished. In previous discussions, I was told that a person would only need to buy one BE as it could be used on several chips. I have a 91 myself that could benefit from the QH.

So in essence what I am asking is I could buy only one copy of the BE and use it for several chips?

Will Canadian members also pay $265 shipped?

Will there be a greater price break for a larger number of buyers?

Todd,

Who is the seller or vendor? I will ask if they want to be identified.
So in essence what I am asking is I could buy only one copy of the BE and use it for several chips? From my understanding the BE will only talk to 1 QH. You will install the BE and plug into the QH and it will give you a code you send that code in and you will be given the serial number to allow the BE and QH to communicate.
Will Canadian members also pay $265 shipped? I will ask
Will there be a greater price break for a larger number of buyers? I will ask.

Answers in Red.

So to clear it up I will get the strategy file I need to use on my 95 4.6 car. If that is the case I am in for sure. I need about a week to send payment as I am waiting for some stuff to clear. I already have BE so this will be all I need correct?
Alan

Alan, I will ask if a 95 4.6 strategy is available.(I dont know why it wouldnt be), but the price DOES include the strategy.

I am not the person to ask about what all the BE will speak with. That is better question for Clint. From my understanding the QH and BE are locked together for communication, but that is from the QH allowing the EEC to communicate to the BE and that locks them together.

Back