Quarter Horse GB

I know I have all the information, and I also understand the whole process of the QH and BE etc, as I am the one that brought the whole system to this community in the first place :rolleyes:.

I, and others, just want to know the source of your strategy files you will be selling to everyone, which you have not answered. One strategy file will not work on all the years of the SC. You are selling a strategy file in this package, we're just asking you to clarify its source.

Fraser

I know I have all the information, and I also understand the whole process of the QH and BE etc, as I am the one that brought the whole system to this community in the first place :rolleyes:.

I, and others, just want to know the source of your strategy files you will be selling to everyone, which you have not answered. One strategy file will not work on all the years of the SC.

Fraser

I know the first statement and that is why I said thank for your contributions to the forum.

The 2nd question will be answered once the GB is over with. The vendor has asked to not be involved until all the units are purchased. I will simply have to be trusted on this concern.

You'll need to get the def files through the tuner, the SC ones on the BE website are not current versions.
Wow, a pretty bold and inaccurate statement to make. FYI, the definitions on the BE website named "...... Read Only.cry" are created by me and are my current versions. I cannot comment on how current Fraser's defs are on the site (I'll leave that to him :) ).

Maybe you ought to clarify that the definitions you are proposing to supply are from neither Fraser nor myself to avoid any confusion.

Ok, since I stirred the pot here (I have a tendency to do that :eek: ), the def files will be the ones I've created, I just didn't know about it until now.

Again, my apologies for the confusion.

Fraser

OK, well that's gotten me confused :confused: From reading the posts it appeared the defs weren't from Fraser and I know they aren't mine.

EDIT: Fraser just pipped me with a new post clarifying things :D

Alright, sorry the the absense, but things came up.

The payments are now due. If you would send the payment to tlundvall at gmail dot com (paypa)I will forward the payment on to the vendor. This is for Paypal payment. If you wish to due it not as a personal payment then please add 3%. Please make sure your shipping address and screen name are in the comments section when you make the payment.

The QHs will be coming directly from the vendor.

If you wish to send me a check or M.O. please contact me via PM. Once all 5payments are received I will be making the purchase and will post that information.

The list on the first post will be updated with a "P" for those that I recieve payment from.

Last edited:
Got your PM Paul and payment. Thanks for hanging in there. Once I get everyones payment an Echeck will be sent to the vendor and he will be sending the QHs out.

Sale is still open until everyone pays. :)

I may be in on this also. I have paypal funds at the ready. I'm just waiting on some advice from Mr. Dalke before I pull the trigger. I don't have a laptop, and don't want to get this if I can't use it. However, If I do need this, I don't want to miss this price. It's the only way I can get it. Hopefully, A member or two will wait a couple more days. Please, please, please, please ???:eek:??

Guys, I am going to be out of state 14-22nd, so I will be checking the boards during that time, but not with any frequency. Once I have at least 5 payments I will post that and give another day for the others that want in.

The first post has the names of the people that were originally interested and a "P" for paid by their names if they have paid.

Victor, ironworker (I can't imagine those two posting in the same thread :p) and scskydivin you are welcome to send in payment, but I will be waiting to hear back from the original people before making the order.

scskydivin a laptop that could run the BE program can be had for $100 maybe less. GL You could have a desk top in the garage, but road tuning would not be fun.

Thanks guys. If anyone needs this part "right now" let me know before I take off in a jet tomorrow at 5AM CST. :D

Last edited:
Guys, I am going to be out of state 14-22nd, so I will be checking the boards during that time, but not with any frequency. Once I have at least 5 payments I will post that and give another day for the others that want in.

The first post has the names of the people that were originally interested and a "P" for paid by their names if they have paid.

Victor, ironworker (I can't imagine those two posting in the same thread :p) and scskydivin you are welcome to send in payment, but I will be waiting to hear back from the original people before making the order.

scskydivin a laptop that could run the BE program can be had for $100 maybe less. GL You could have a desk top in the garage, but road tuning would not be fun.

Thanks guys. If anyone needs this part "right now" let me know before I take off in a jet tomorrow at 5AM CST. :D

never mind .. ill just go and spend the money with them and pay reg price... trying to help u out and i dident even know he post here .. thanks smart ~~~ .u just lost money

Back