Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Quarter Horse GB

So to clear it up I will get the strategy file I need to use on my 95 4.6 car. If that is the case I am in for sure. I need about a week to send payment as I am waiting for some stuff to clear. I already have BE so this will be all I need correct?
    Alan

Todd,

A few questions for you.

Who is the seller or vendor?

I looked at the QH before as my brother will need one once his engine is finished. In previous discussions, I was told that a person would only need to buy one BE as it could be used on several chips. I have a 91 myself that could benefit from the QH.

So in essence what I am asking is I could buy only one copy of the BE and use it for several chips?

Will Canadian members also pay $265 shipped?

Will there be a greater price break for a larger number of buyers?

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Todd,

Who is the seller or vendor? I will ask if they want to be identified.
    So in essence what I am asking is I could buy only one copy of the BE and use it for several chips? From my understanding the BE will only talk to 1 QH. You will install the BE and plug into the QH and it will give you a code you send that code in and you will be given the serial number to allow the BE and QH to communicate.
    Will Canadian members also pay $265 shipped? I will ask
    Will there be a greater price break for a larger number of buyers? I will ask.
    Answers in Red.
    Honor, Grace and Dignity......Remember these

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyd0g View Post
    So to clear it up I will get the strategy file I need to use on my 95 4.6 car. If that is the case I am in for sure. I need about a week to send payment as I am waiting for some stuff to clear. I already have BE so this will be all I need correct?
    Alan
    Alan, I will ask if a 95 4.6 strategy is available.(I dont know why it wouldnt be), but the price DOES include the strategy.

I am not the person to ask about what all the BE will speak with. That is better question for Clint. From my understanding the QH and BE are locked together for communication, but that is from the QH allowing the EEC to communicate to the BE and that locks them together.

Qh

I too am not in a hurry and if more people = lower price, that is always good.

The vendor wishes to stay behind the scenes on this one, so once the GB is complete information will be exchanged.

The price is as cheap as it is going to get.

Canada is an additonal $6.

Hope that answers everything. With the multiple chip and BE maybe Mike can answer that or it has probably already been addressed in the Members tuning section.
    Last edited by BirdofPrey97; 06-30-2011 at 02:41 PM.

BE doesn't marry itself to a QH. One copy of BE can be used for multiple QH chips, as well as different Strategies. Moates QH is simply a feature you need to turn on via a license from Clint. The standard Binary Editor license includes two devices to be connected, one Logger, and one Tuner. i.e. I have Innovate and Moates turned on for my LM1 O2 sensor and my QH.

BE does marry itself to your computer. Once you install it on a computer and get a license, you have a license only for that computer.
    T-Bird How To tips - Latest, reattach glass to regulator sash clips
    90 SC AOD *SOLD*
    93 SC 5spd -441hp/462tq *SOLD*

Thank you Mike!!!

I have a friend that needs one as well, need stategy for a 94 markVIII so I am in for 2 as long as we have a week or so.
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyd0g View Post
    I have a friend that needs one as well, need stategy for a 94 markVIII so I am in for 2 as long as we have a week or so.
    Alan
    94 Mark VIII appears should have a batch code of Z4H0 which would cross over to a strategy code of CZAJL. 4valve v8's are different than the 2valve. Though I'm not sure.
    90 SC AOD *SOLD*

Alan,

I don't know about the strategy with another platform. Let me ask and I will get back with you.

On another note I might be starting another thread on a GB for LC-1 Innovative for $150 shipped to your door. If that interest anyone let me know. Just don't know who all needs one. That price is for 5.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofPrey97 View Post
    On another note I might be starting another thread on a GB for LC-1 Innovative for $150 shipped to your door.
    that's a good price if people need them. I picked up a pair on sale at the beginning of the year for $157 shipped. With BE, you can chain two sensors together and log them both.
    90 SC AOD *SOLD*

I'd be down for a LC1. Actually does the LC1 come with a guage? If not, what about a GB on the new MTX L?
    Last edited by BLOWN38; 07-01-2011 at 10:49 AM.
    ~Chris
    SCCoA Member #1826
    Riding jack stands.

I'm good on the wideband I got an LM2 and it is turned on in my BE as well as the QH. Fixed it all at once when I got the stategy for my 97 (cdan4). Now all I need to do is get better at using it.
    Alan

All, the only strategy that will be available is the SC. All others will have to be had from your own discretion. Sorry, but that is the best I can do, but this is a SC site.

I can start another thread on the LC1s since there is interest, but it probably wont be until next month.
    Last edited by BirdofPrey97; 07-01-2011 at 07:56 PM.