Thread: saying hello

saying hello

hey guys,
    Im new to these forums as tomorrow im goin to pick up a 93 sc. My dad currently owns it (Shinerstang). Im a member on v6power and all the other v6 mustang forums.
    I currently own a 88 turbo coupe, that is pretty much stock with 268k miles on it. The only thing i have done to it was a 5spd swap and 3inch exhaust. Car runs great, and am selling it tomorrow as well. In addition i have my 97 mustang that has a turbo kit (actually i just bought cmac's old turbo) and runs high 10s for now.
    I do have a question, how do i get in the audio section. I have some questions about adding subs to the jbl premium stereo system. It says private on my screen and doesnt show any threads i could possibly browse thru.

Quote Originally Posted by shine1stang View Post
    hey guys,
    Im new to these forums as tomorrow im goin to pick up a 93 sc. My dad currently owns it (Shinerstang). Im a member on v6power and all the other v6 mustang forums.
    I currently own a 88 turbo coupe, that is pretty much stock with 268k miles on it. The only thing i have done to it was a 5spd swap and 3inch exhaust. Car runs great, and am selling it tomorrow as well. In addition i have my 97 mustang that has a turbo kit (actually i just bought cmac's old turbo) and runs high 10s for now.
    I do have a question, how do i get in the audio section. I have some questions about adding subs to the jbl premium stereo system. It says private on my screen and doesnt show any threads i could possibly browse thru.
    Welcome. I've been following the progress of your car and your dads for a while now over on v6powernet.

To gain access to the private forums you need to join the club (cost $15 per year). You will also be able to put an avatar on your profile, a signature and will be able to post pictures of your car in the garage section.

If you wish to become a member, see this post for directions on how to join.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120821

David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

My Garage

Yes, welcome to the light!

Drive your comfy sc for a while and you'll forget all about those pesky mustangs....
    1994 white sc (Daily Driver)
    14 year sc owner
    SCCoA Member #: 3774

View http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=107

UP THE IRONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scskydivin View Post
    Yes, welcome to the light!

Drive your comfy sc for a while and you'll forget all about those pesky mustangs....
    LOL idk about that. The Turbo coupe was damn comfy for sure. The mustang is just a beater now! Once she gets back together it will be a beast and will probably get dd status for a while

I own a fox body cougar and a stang and an SC....The SC has the best of all combined in one (except for the added weight) My favorite of all by far
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.