saying hello

shine1stang

hey guys,
Im new to these forums as tomorrow im goin to pick up a 93 sc. My dad currently owns it (Shinerstang). Im a member on v6power and all the other v6 mustang forums.
I currently own a 88 turbo coupe, that is pretty much stock with 268k miles on it. The only thing i have done to it was a 5spd swap and 3inch exhaust. Car runs great, and am selling it tomorrow as well. In addition i have my 97 mustang that has a turbo kit (actually i just bought cmac's old turbo) and runs high 10s for now.
I do have a question, how do i get in the audio section. I have some questions about adding subs to the jbl premium stereo system. It says private on my screen and doesnt show any threads i could possibly browse thru.

hey guys,
Im new to these forums as tomorrow im goin to pick up a 93 sc. My dad currently owns it (Shinerstang). Im a member on v6power and all the other v6 mustang forums.
I currently own a 88 turbo coupe, that is pretty much stock with 268k miles on it. The only thing i have done to it was a 5spd swap and 3inch exhaust. Car runs great, and am selling it tomorrow as well. In addition i have my 97 mustang that has a turbo kit (actually i just bought cmac's old turbo) and runs high 10s for now.
I do have a question, how do i get in the audio section. I have some questions about adding subs to the jbl premium stereo system. It says private on my screen and doesnt show any threads i could possibly browse thru.

Welcome. I've been following the progress of your car and your dads for a while now over on v6powernet.

To gain access to the private forums you need to join the club (cost $15 per year). You will also be able to put an avatar on your profile, a signature and will be able to post pictures of your car in the garage section.

If you wish to become a member, see this post for directions on how to join.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120821

David

Yes, welcome to the light!

Drive your comfy sc for a while and you'll forget all about those pesky mustangs....

Yes, welcome to the light!

Drive your comfy sc for a while and you'll forget all about those pesky mustangs....

LOL idk about that. The Turbo coupe was damn comfy for sure. The mustang is just a beater now! Once she gets back together it will be a beast and will probably get dd status for a while

I own a fox body cougar and a stang and an SC....The SC has the best of all combined in one (except for the added weight) My favorite of all by far

Back