8 and 10 point Roll Cage for 89-97 SC

gearheadtoo

I have been in contact recently with the sales manager of S&W Race Cars
out of New Jersey.
They manufacture 8 and 10 point roll cage kits for the 89-97 T Bird.
The manager has agreed to give me dealer pricing on the kits with a minimum order of 5 cages.
The discount would be roughly 30%. They will also provide drop shipping via FedEX to the address of your choice.

The kits will have to be paid for when the order is placed . I am still working out the details and will be in contact with him again after the 4TH.
He also said that if I would provide him with a list of zip codes he would provide an estimate of the shipping charges for each cage.

Their dealer program normally requires a 4000 dollar buy in so I thought it was a reasonable offer .

PM me if you are interested. If you would like a shipping quote be sure to include your zip code .
I won't have any more info untill after the holidays .

Enjoy your weekend and make it a safe one.

The Gearhead

Update 07/07/2011

I now have pricing info on the roll bar kits.

8 point kit........139.95
10 point kit......209.95

These prices do not include shipping. As I mentioned before shipping cost will be based on your zip code.

I will need a minimum of 5 orders to proceed. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Mark

Last edited:
I am in for a 96-04 mustang 8pt! I know Steve Meyers was looking also. Lets set this thing up!

Was going to build my own but just cant beat this kit they sell for the time you invest in welding one up. Definatlly see whats up because I will call if you cant stop by.

Was going to build my own but just cant beat this kit they sell for the time you invest in welding one up. Definatlly see whats up because I will call if you cant stop by.

Definatly awesome to just weld the stuff together. I just had to chop 1.5" off the bottom of my hoop to fit it for the sun roof.

I bought mine on the same group buy as Chris. I had to pay to get mine installed since I don't weld. I have removable swing out door bars so that I don't have to have them in when not at the track.

u81j.jpg

I haven't had time yet, maybe you should call them probably be quicker answers
for ya!

If someone wants to arrange a GB, I'd be in for an 8 point cage but it would have to be in chromoly and not mild steel.

Back