TPS Car Show Cambell Ca.

m112, polished....or perhaps a polished DIC, more flash man.....MORE

(strobe lights??? actually, that may be a good idea...strobe lights, against the chrome engine accents, seizure-IFIC

Thats stupid.

The M112 produces too much Heat on the 3.8 engine to be efficient.

Upper IC tube is already Polished.

Let me put a smoke machine underneath the car, and some teddy bears on the dash, maybe even a life size figure of the Burger king .. LMAO.

or just a big F YOU MUSTANGS SUCK across the windshield, how about that ?

- Dan

Thats stupid.

The M112 produces too much Heat on the 3.8 engine to be efficient.

Upper IC tube is already Polished.

Let me put a smoke machine underneath the car, and some teddy bears on the dash, maybe even a life size figure of the Burger king .. LMAO.

or just a big F YOU MUSTANGS SUCK across the windshield, how about that ?

- Dan
I never said anything about running the M112 on his S/C... you could simply place it on the engine, and probably win...its a big supercharger....especially if it its a polished, and noted as a "cobra" supercharger....gotta remember to pander to the audience...and guess who that is :)confused:mustangs;))

actually, i may just bring out an M90 and toss it on my engine see what kind of reaction i get...maybe spray it black....

I did see the polished upper inter cooler tube, its very shiny...just needs a matching polished Double Inter-Cooler...and a polished raised top...the plain M90 could use a polishing, or something...gray makes it blend, it should stand out.

Hey all it takes is $$MONEY$$....and its not like money is a hard thing to find these days :cool:

just ideas, im sure JMAT has already considered a few of them

... yeah, put that supercharger right next to your flux capacitor and hover conversion. ;)

You have a spare M90 ?? I have a customer still looking for one since Becerra raised his price when I tried to get it. Then he wants to trade for me to get the broken bolt out of his crankshaft .. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .. sure buddy. :rolleyes:

I had to correct the maurader guy at the show, he called my car a Thunder Chicken - its actually a Thunder Cock if you want to be a dick about it.

Thunderbird paved the way for all Supercharged Fords including the Lightning and Cobra - its not a Cobra supercharger, its an Eaton.

Imm ..... you already know, I dont pander to douchebag mustang owners.

- Dan

Last edited:
... yeah, put that supercharger right next to your flux capacitor and hover conversion. ;)

You have a spare M90 ?? I have a customer still looking for one since Becerra raised his price when I tried to get it. Then he wants to trade for me to get the broken bolt out of his crankshaft .. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .. sure buddy. :rolleyes:

I had to correct the maurader guy at the show, he called my car a Thunder Chicken - its actually a Thunder Cock if you want to be a dick about it.

Thunderbird paved the way for all Supercharged Fords including the Lightning and Cobra - its not a Cobra supercharger, its an Eaton.

Imm ..... you already know, I dont pander to douchebag mustang owners.

- Dan
Dan, delete some of your msg's....so i can PM you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No i sold my last M90, ...and you bring up a good point regarding Fords development of supercharged sports cars and trucks stemming from the success of the Thunderbird SuperCoupe...

And yes, youre right when saying the m112 is not technically a "cobra" supercharger, its an Eaton M112, and it was also used on jaguars (and lightnings?), but mustang owners are commonly known to be a bunch of conceited folks, and have limited knowledge regarding anything outside of their "poo-stain" circle. So you cannot say Eaton M112, they wont know what that is, you have to say "Cobra" supercharger....

Last edited:
Ehhhh ....

PM box is open again.

Some lady just crashed her car into a Van in front of my house ( at least it was only a Chrysler ) :D

... again. That was after this kid just drove through the creek fence LOL

ps. the root of my disgust for Mustangs ( mostly their owners ) stems from the fact that I am really a Chevy guy and the Corvette is superior to the Mustang in EVERY way. Hands down, no question asked, end of story. :p

The muustang ( My little pony ?? - thats a girls toy by the way ) was competing with the Camaro ( we own one of these also ) .. sure both cars are great for driving in a straight line, but neither compare to the comfort or agility of the Tbirds. ;)

- Dan

Last edited:
Oh ya .. you can always call me or stop by ;)

You shouldnt have to edit your posts. Freedom of speech afterall, its in the 1st amendment - 4th of July, you know I would know about these things considering my American heritage. God bless America - and nobody else.

- Dan

yeah.

dont forget i just finished an ethics course,

so im all refreshed on free speech and all that ....

the one thing is, what may just be free speech to you or me, is out of line, and instigating a backlash because its interpreted to be disrespectful to others...

Thats the problem with modern society.

Too many people being Politically Correct

We dont want to offend anybody or step on anybodies toes.

I really dont care anymore. People need to be put into their place. ( Beneath our feet )

THIS IS NORCAL SUPER COUPE CLUB <-- Spartan voice

IF YOU DONT OWN A SUPER COUPE, THUNDERBIRD OR MARK, DONT POST IN THIS SECTION, GET OUT OF HERE, YOU DONT BELONG, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE.

I have meetings with the local Tbird owners on a regular basis, we live by our own rules and standards. Tired of being pushed around, we push back.

- Dan

Oh yeah .. I just finished a Cultural Studies class also .. it made me realize how much I dislike these Foreigners even more.

- Dan

Back