Art Carr Solid Input shaft for AOD

Conan56

Ive got a brand new Art Carr 1 piece (solid) input shaft for a AOD trans that I never used, I believe I paid something like 100.00 from another member about 3 years ago and I never used it... This is a great upgrade to get rid of the flimsy two piece factory design.. (This eliminates the CLUNKY lock up function of the factory converter)

SOLD

Conan56@Aol.com

SOLD (DIRTYDOG)

Last edited:
Interested, I have to make a phone call and see if it is what I need/should use.

Will let you know by the end of the day.

I'm still waiting for a reply is this unit 31 spline or 35. I assume it is 31 and if so I will buy it.
Alan

I'll take it, PM me the email address and I will paypal right now shipping address is
Dirty Dog Performance
4594 State Route 276
Batavia,OH 45103

Dirtydog, If you still want this item please advise me of so, i have recieved inquirys from others who were also waiting on spline count.. I dont want to wait and find out you are not interested and then lose out on another perspective buyer.

Sorry I work late in the day to avoid the heat. Your pm made it sound like it was no huge rush because you couldn't do anything right away anyways. I will get it taken care of this evening.
Alan

OK,

Sold pending payment to DirtyDog... Im sorry to the other parties who were interested, DirtyDog was first in line..

If sale falls through I will notify you of such.

Back