My first Super Coupe!

MMarauder03

So I bought a 1995 Super Coupe auto, pearl white, tan interior, sunroof, car phone, you know... All the good stuff! :rolleyes: Currently digging into transmission as I bought it non-running :eek:. Transmission is completely disassembled and it had a hard life So there's going to be a lot of updated 4r70w stuff getting thrown in, mechanical diode, alto red eagle clutch packs etc...

Next comes the motor, not sure what to expect as the previous owner said he spun a bearing and rebuilt it. Well if he just bearing slapped it it's going to be a full rebuild. Not that it's a bad thing since I had a few things in mind :cool:. Huge shout out to my buddy Jeramie for twisting my arm into getting a super coupe. I'm already glad I got one and I haven't even driven it yet! lol.

Anyways, seems like a cool site, definitely lots of info to sift through! Thanks guys

Welcome & congrats!! These are great cars but can be frustrating sometimes and this group will be your biggest resource.

were are you from? Some states/areas have local groups, and can be a good way to learn from others

again, congrats

melissa

Welcome & congrats!! These are great cars but can be frustrating sometimes and this group will be your biggest resource.

were are you from? Some states/areas have local groups, and can be a good way to learn from others

again, congrats

melissa

Thank you! I'm in Arvada CO. I already have a few friends with super coupes out here. They actually twisted my arm into getting this car :rolleyes::D

Trying to figure out a good time for the mtn cruise.. So many local guys have their ~~~~ torn apart, or are doing family vacations.. Would like to get as many ppl together.

Paul, we'll get that '95 up and running no worries. I've been wrenchin on SC's for 12 years now, and doing transmissions for 10. :D

Jeramie

Trying to figure out a good time for the mtn cruise.. So many local guys have their ~~~~ torn apart, or are doing family vacations.. Would like to get as many ppl together.

Paul, we'll get that '95 up and running no worries. I've been wrenchin on SC's for 12 years now, and doing transmissions for 10. :D

Jeramie

Its well on its way! Starting from the ground up this car is going to be reborn! Well whenever they decide the date of the mountain cruise, I'll try and get her buttoned up a couple days before and clean her up and take it out, we would have 3 from this city alone coming :cool:

MMarauder03::: Congratulations on your SC purchase!!! I few years back, I ran across a low mildeage 95 SC Auto in pearl white. I almost drooled on that car, but it was more then i could afford. Well as you can see there are lots of good guys in this forum that help each other out, and as you stated this is a great site to get just about any informatino or questions you will have with you SC.

Well when you get a chance, post some pictures of your new SC :cool::cool:

I'm ready, whenever the rest of the Coloradans are.
I think it would be fun to do some data logs screaming up I-70. :eek:
I know my bones could use a dip in the natural springs, or better yet, that would be a really neat picture to have in the background with the Birds. If we time it right we'll get all the Aspens changing colors. Tons of ideas here, we need our coordinator to start a new thread and get some ideas rolling. Calling Jeramie……

IMAG0014.jpg

Last edited:
Yea i know, we gotta get something going!

Bryce, is your car back on the road?

Yep, I've been driving it to and from work for the last couple days. I'm ready :)

Mell , that's a long haul. Someday I would like to attend one of the shootouts. Are they always held at the same spot?

Back