NED Wednesday August 10th

I need a better tune. :rolleyes: But maybe. QH group buy is slow slow. Dave is not answering my emails on an Alky kit he has there. I dont want to drag race without Alky. :rolleyes:

This would be the 35th pulling up :)

Sucks. Mike is supposed to swing by so we can work on his car. Im busy this weekend. Friday would be the only other alternative.

I got three SC in my driveway now :eek:

New snow kit > Me and Mike.

new bottle is huge, great for capacity but finding space for it is not the best. To be continued. :eek:

Rico :cool:

Thanks for all your help. Couldn't of done it without your help. Really appreciated it! Now just need to change plugs, oil and check out the light that came on. Gonna try to get this done and maybe just maybe we can go to the track this weekend

Mike:D

Last edited:
We need to have Dave come out and do some tunes

My car need to be looked at and probably everyone else in New England:D

Well if it ever happens I am sure a couple of cars from down this way will be very happy to help fill the afternoon's work, especially if hosted somewhere not quite as far as you..... say around Hartford somewhere :rolleyes: :D

Ira

Well if it ever happens I am sure a couple of cars from down this way will be very happy to help fill the afternoon's work, especially if hosted somewhere not quite as far as you..... say around Hartford somewhere :rolleyes: :D

Ira

I'm liking this idea.......something tells me it can't happen before the shootout though!!

Back