Private Messages

the-big-e

What happened to my PMs....:confused:

I'm only allowed 70 total messages now....:(

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot....

I use to have 200 total messages for my PMs and now I don't even have access to the lounge to post this....:rolleyes:

Are you an actual paying member to date? If not, just the other day I noticed that I cannot now see the "Members Only forum" posts. I am thinking that they are finally actual catching up on the folks that have not paid membership dues. But that will soon change on my end here.

NOT REALLY SURE but my guess is, your issue may very well be a change in a non-member -vs- an actual member, for the change in the allowed PM's .

Jeff B.

It is all automated now. As soon as you pay up you get instant access. They allowed a grace period till 8-1.

Sorry about that....

Suffering from CRS again due to inhaling too much SC oil vapors and burning anti-freeze.....:rolleyes:

Re-subscribed through paypal and all is fine now.....:eek:

Yes, this was part of the membership privledges being revoked for anyone that didn't re-up in 8/1 as per the announcement in ALL of the forums and the thread in the sccoa.com website. We also sent an email to all users a month or so ago letting them know about the 8/1 deadline.

Back