KC Meet, September 9-11

Silenced

The yearly Mustang Camaro meet is coming up, and I think it would be a good opportunity to have a meet.

Friday, We'll all meet up at the Sonic in Lee's Summit off Langsford and Todd George Road (Near an e85, e30, e20 station)

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=sonic,+lee's+summit&hl=en&cid=11378317309567071931

And then we will cruise to KCIR for a session at the drag strip.

I'm sure random bantering will go on throughout the night.

Saturday, Lunch meetup.... Grab us some BBQ, hang out somewhere (Ideas?), and head to the big Mustang Camaro meet.

When: Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 7:30

Where: Foster's Bar and Grille, 1831 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, Ks 66210. Its basically 119th and Metcalf

We always have a good showing with this meet. Parking should not be an issue here as there is also the back edge of walmart parking here as well. There is the also a Classic Mustang club cruisenight that night and there are always a nice group of cars there too. Just try to keep trash cleaned up don't do anything stupid up at Fosters. Around 10 i think we are gonna shoot for going somewhere to take some group pics. We won't be doing the big group cruise on the 435 loop this year as we drew a little too much negative attention with that. After pics we will go out and have a little fun. I will keep a list of who is attending on here as well. It is usually in the 100-150car range.

Sunday, we'll do any last minute fixes, and say goodbye to our friends from out of town with some burgers either at a burger joint, or on the grill.

Matt, the later date still work for you? Anyone that can't make the other date? I'll probably go to both events to be honest. Doesn't really matter which one we hold the meet around to me. Feedback?

I am on for the W/E of the 9th. I still need air ticket & a crash pad for friday & sat. Might bring Tyler & Travis with me, might be solo.

Look forward to seeing any of you guys out there that can make it! Look me up, I will be in the Dominator Mustang section of the car show. I have a 85 Black T-Top Mustang GT

Last edited:
I am on for the W/E of the 9th. I still need air ticket & a crash pad for friday & sat. Might bring Tyler & Travis with me, might be solo.

There we go. 9th-11th it is. We can all hang out the next weekend too, so if you can't make one... A few of us will be going to the other minimum.

Very good, working the deals now, any one have space for sleepovers?

A place to sleep & shower friday & sat. PM me if need be.

Matt

Back