1993 sc tb

craigwmc

Issues with car that I am aware of.

Passenger window slow to respond.
Odometer is malfunctioning. Works sometmes, others not.

Ill attest, legally, that no more than 110500 mi are on the car. I think I got around 109800 (title isnt in front of me)

Whats been done since I owned?

New plugs, wires, and ignition control module.

Its an auto trans

The car has been stored in a garage since I bought it 2 years ago and I know the previous owner stored inside as well. as a side note the previous owner is an avid member of this site..
It runs very well...I have been told the SC belt needs replacing -- I've also been told it does not... (in an effort of full transparancy I want to mention)..

Why am I selling? It was an impulse buy --- This model was my first car in college ...I have no need for it to be honest... Its just taking up my garage space!

I am in columbus, ohio

Contact me for more details or pics...craigwmc@gmail.com

If i've done it correctly, pics are attached.

Attachments

• IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 818
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 815
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 686
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 869
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 664
Last edited:
Hello Craig!

Hey, one of my former SuperCoupes!!:D
Very nice driving car, and the interior was about mint condition
black leather!
ALL of the fluids were changed out while I had it, except for pwr. steering.
Also had new rotors/pads all around.
And the tires were almost new Fuzion HRI's in 225/60/16.
If I were looking for a nice daily driver, I'd snap this up in a heartbeat!

You wouldn't be interested in my '93 Ford factory service manuals
to sell with it by chance? (listed in Parts for Sale!)

Jeff

The price is 3050.00. The car, I would say is in good + condition. There is some rust on the frame which I noticed while taking addl photos for a member..

if you still have it~ pics of interior, underside, under hood, door sills, is there a moon roof, headliner good shape~ solid car>? thanks!

Here are some more pics. Let me know what else you would like to see.

Attachments

• Motor.jpg
    Motor.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 375
  • Belt.jpg
    Belt.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 318
  • Seat.jpg
    Seat.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 358
  • BackSeat.jpg
    BackSeat.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 321
bit of rust underneath - this is near the door frame.

Attachments

• Rustundercarbydoor.jpg
    Rustundercarbydoor.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 312
sometime next weekend I would like to come out and look at it~ looks like something i would want, if it runs good and dosent jerk or anything and shifts nice, you could consider it sold! ill email you my number thanks~

OK will provide address upon receipt of your email. Thanks. If this post it still up, the car has not been sold (for others).

thx

Some more pics -- user asked me to get more inside and under car pics

Attachments

• driverseat.jpg
    driverseat.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Insideshot.jpg
    Insideshot.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Undercar5.jpg
    Undercar5.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 272
  • Undercar.jpg
    Undercar.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 310
  • passseat.jpg
    passseat.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 243
and more pics...

Attachments

• bankend.jpg
    bankend.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Doorframe.jpg
    Doorframe.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 229
  • sideprofile.jpg
    sideprofile.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 221
  • topofbumberatpoimntsdiscolored.jpg
    topofbumberatpoimntsdiscolored.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 213
  • CoveredRustundergastankopenning.jpg
    CoveredRustundergastankopenning.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 214
Back on the market 3/12/12!!!

OK, this '93 SuperCoupe is back on the market!

Looks like I will be getting a '91 CrownVic on trade
from a guy who's buying my '85 TurboCoupe, so I
need move this SC I just bought!

Thanks,
Jeff Parker
Columbus, Ohio
614-235-7408

I'm considering putting this car up for sale if anybody is interested. I flew from Virginia to Ohio, and drove the car home with absolutely no issues. The car hasn't had any problems since I've gotten it, the only reason I'm even considering selling this car is to buy a garaged, low mileaged SC that will last me the next 10 years or so. After being back in one of these there is no doubt in my mind that I want one in mint condition.

Since getting the car, I bought the odomoter replacement kit, the black restore kit (for handles, bumper trim, etc.) Had power steering, oil, filter, and radiator fluid changed. I also had Ford check the motor mounts, they tell me they are fine. It has brand new headlights and clear corners installed professionally. The IAC valve was also replaced. I had them rebuild the motor on the passenger window. It was working great for 5 days, then started slowing down at the same exact point, so I'm going back to ford to have them fix that again. sunroof is fully functional.

The car just passed safety inspection this month with no issues. The auto seat belts are stuck in the farthest back position, which is good because they are still functional that way. The interior is in incredible condition, and it looks even better since I've been in there cleaning and treating it every weekend. It's been garaged since I picked it up.

The drivers side rocker panels are destroyed, but nothing is coming through the body. The passenger side is repairable. I'm been considering having them redone as I've found an old school body shop near me willing to do the work. It nothing was done about this it looks like it would still be a good few years before anything started showing on the outside. The engine seems to shake a bit when in idle, the car has never stalled out on me or anything but I just want to be 100% open about everything. Ford says it's totally fine (though I really wish I knew someone around here that knew SC's)

As previous owner stated the title read 109583. Since I've had it I've put around 1500 miles on it. The car runs fantastic, all gauges and buttons work. When clean the paint looks pretty good. I'll put up some updated pics this weekend after a wash. I also just bought a 145mph speedo...I plan to use my odo repair kit on that, then set the mileage at around 112,000.

I live in Virginia. If you're out of state, you can buy a 3 day temporary travel permit through the DMV for $5. I got mine online, then flew to Ohio and drove the car home. There's no doubt in my mind that this car will make it to wherever your destination may be.

$2300

I have the receipt for the $700 and change I spent on her when I got her home.

I took the car back to Ford and the window works 100% now.

I also replaced the older speedo with a 145mph speedo. When I did this, I installed fresh gears into the ODO (purchased from SCP), and I set the mileage at 112xxx. As you know, the old ODO died on the previous owner at 109583, and wasn't driven much since. I decided to set it at that mileage just to be on the safe side. The cluster bezel is spotless.

The only reason I'm selling this is because I'm getting a sub 100k SC 1 owner car that I can keep in mint condition.

$2300 is still the price despite the recent $700 service and speedo upgrade. Has current safety inspection, just completed in April.

PM if you're serious about coming to VA to purchase this vehicle.

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00706.jpg